Astroid layover mandatory?

Lerp

Provider
Is it true or is he selling me one?
All flights to or from Calypso to have mandatory stops at the astroid.

Who's he?

Where did you read this?

All spaceships have to stop by FOMA before leaving Calypso? Same with entering?

That would be stupid, imo..

Seeing as there are no flights to or from Calypso until MA introduce space then no.

Is it true or is he selling me one?
All flights to or from Calypso to have mandatory stops at the astroid.

Once upon a time in Entropia, people who owned Hangars also owned spaceships which they could use to ferry people between Planet Calypso, "The Asteroid" which used to be a space station called Crystal Palace, and "Foma" which used to be CND.

Prices varied, but tended to be around 15 ped to CP, 20-25 ped to CND.

There was a good reason for this variation in price : CP is in orbit around Calypso, and so is never That far away.

CND/FOMA is in orbit around the Same Star that Calypso orbits, and so is further away...

AT NO TIME were hangar owners or spaceship pilots REQUIRED to stop at Either one nor t'other... You, the paying customer, were welcome to choose your destination...

Pilots were free to take passengers for Both destinations if they wished, but if your ship was full of passengers to CND, there was Never any need to stop at CP...

Of course, right Now, there are Hangars but No Ships. So No Flights...

They're Coming, we're told... But as of right now, no Space Flight. (unless it arrived in the last 18 hours...)

So, if some guy told you, "Yes I can fly you to FOMA, but we have to stop at the Rock first, and so I'll have to charge you for That too" then Yes, he's taking several shades of piss.

GL to you. Don't take any wooden peds :thumbup:

If someone has told you they can fly you to Calypso, either via FOMA or not, they are a lying cheating arsehole and deserve to be burnt at the stake.

That ancient rumor was started by owners of the shops on the asteroid in hopes that they could increase the markup of their shops eventually. That rumor has never had any shred of truth in it. It was based on a very, very, very hypothetical interpretation of some quote from Neverdie several years ago. Since Neverdie sold the asteroid when he started planets, I'd say Neverdie's actions are absolute proof positive that this rumor will never see any truth to it.

Back