At what level to you max a limited bp?

Sarubaboon

Alpha
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
Hi... does somebody know at what level you max a limited bp, such as a

Breer P5a (L) blueprint (L)?

Like, I am currently level 11 laser weap engineer, and I am thinking of skilling up, not sure what level do i have to aim for though....

Do these (L) (L) chips work the same way as a the ones that produce a normal (L) weapon but without being an (L) bp? Do they work the same way as a traditional bp? or as one of the new (number 2 book) ones?

All SIB prints are maxed exactly 5 levels after the recomended level. p5as are therefore maxed at lvl 15 laser wepons engineer, because that the recomended lvl is 10.

cheers and +rep to both of you for the info
:)

When is it recommended that you click a BP (L)? Say you have a Level V BP and just hit Level 10 pro standing. Can you click it right away or should you wait a couple more levels to increase your COS?

Sorry for the hijack but it's somewhat related. :D

All SIB prints are maxed exactly 5 levels after the recomended level

That's correct up to 10th level but i can't confirm after that as I still haven't dropped an 11th+ print :mad:

The bigger weapons require 10 more levels to max, so it's possible the big prints do too.

When is it recommended that you click a BP (L)? Say you have a Level V BP and just hit Level 10 pro standing. Can you click it right away or should you wait a couple more levels to increase your COS?

That's entirely up to you, you can click if u want or wait for better cos. I guess it depends on how valuable the print is, I'd never touch a print for an unlimited weapon till i maxed it, but for a cheap print that makes a low % item then u might want to have a bit of fun.

Back