Atrophia Hills Event! 60k Item Prize

Milkey said:
I can't change rules now, cause someone has posted globals already on EP.

You can change the rules, since it is only the point of obtaining a trustworthy random method of sellection.
Even if you were my best friend I would not participate in a contest like this if the rules allowed for people to be suspicious later on. (If I wan there would be the rumor that I was aware and helped cheated).
Basically what would stop you from geting the number you wished, just your word and reputation.
Akoz method is safe, fair and simple.

Still I agree that using that random generator to put the numbers of the list to be drawn afterwoods in the Euromillions might seem interesting to some people.
I say put the entrys by order, by random or by request but use a method that is impossible to scam, it doesn't matter the order if the method afterwoods if as random as something can get.
Well if you can exploit the Euromillions I bet that you won't be needing to hurry about your ingame PEDs ever again ;)

I'll change it, but i need someone to help me with it... I don't understand that mod crap...

Milkey said:
I can't change rules now, cause someone has posted globals already on EP.
ask him if he will allow you to do so. other than that i sure as hell hope you got the mod thing cuz i dont if you do manage to change the rules that is

I changed it to the mod thing so everyone can be happy :D

Good decision. :thumbup:

You will get more customers this way. And you saved yourself a lot of possible trouble if one of your society mates or a good friend of yours happens to win. :)

OK - here comes the first then.
I admit it's a little fishy...
Since my socmates were very quick to congratulate, my name isn't in there...
Got this one right upon login.
Well, you are the judge...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Regards
Oberon de Monmur

You know you can extend the chatscreen, right obe? :)

Yup, I do... :)
But taking sceenies has become an automatic process - I hit c-p-PrintScrn without even thinking. Didn't realize something was missing until I posted the piccy...

#2 then...
Regards
Oberon de Monmur

global #1

shouldn't be a question about this one, lol...was chatting with Milkey at the time (this is my first post to entropiaforum, btw :)

Crap, forgot the map on 311 :p.
Loots are ok there, go go go! :)

Regards
Oberon de Monmur

well milkey you know ill be there mate lol i want to win my angel back ;)

Got the time, location, map, but the global message is cut off (sorry, forgot to maximize chat), so I am including my m8's pic of the global as well so you see the whole global message:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D 1
:D 2

Regards
Oberon de Monmur

Hi Milkey,

Do you make a list in regular would be away on which we see can who how many global have? :thumbup:

And please Mr. Stryker, leave them us also still somewhat from the cake remaining :laugh:

Lucky Star said:
Hi Milkey,

Do you make a list in regular would be away on which we see can who how many global have? :thumbup:

And please Mr. Stryker, leave them us also still somewhat from the cake remaining :laugh:
Yes when Stryker is in a Comp all can go home and cry :rofl:

#7 and #8

1 more

Last edited:

Back