Atrox Hunters: Help design daily hunt!

Arcturus

Old Alpha
Society
SoF
Ann Arcturus
I am looking to create a new daily event at NZR's Atrox Land (NNW of Nate Valley about 2 lesser tp jumps) I have chatted with a few people and here is a basic idea of how we can have a daily event. Please feel free to recommend changes or improvements that could be made to what I am proposing below. The biggest problem now is that to run an event through the MA system, you have to pay 100 ped to MA. To avoid this and make events more affordable here is the basic idea:

1. Hire a small number of "hunting guides" who would be responsible for putting together the daily hunt (selling tickets, monitoring event, posting globals, awarding the prize). -an official list would be on the thread and on the LA shack--

2. The Hunting guide would create a team and sell 10 tickets (say 10 ped each). The ped from ticket sales would go to the hunting guide as payment for time.

3. When all 10 hunters + guide gathered at LA, the hunt would begin for exactly 1 hour. Each hunter is hunting as a SOLO hunter, just in team format. All globals would need a C and P time-location stamp from the avatar.

4. Event ends, person getting the largest global wins 100 ped prize provided by NZR.

5. Hunts would occur everyday, not just on weekends.

Suggestions? Ideas?

Last edited:
It should work OK as far as the rules etc go, but I think you'll find if you do it daily you won't get many participants each day. It would probably be better as a weekly event.

It's a good idea, with Hunting Guides...

You will find of course that, with an embedded Guide, you won't Need screenshots from everyone, the guide will know when each global happens, he'll get a swirl too...

More than 10 entrants = More than 1 Hunting Guide :thumbup:

Lets give it a try....hiring Hunting Guides for NZR's Atrox land

Biggest concern seems to be that we wouldnt be able to find 10 people that want to hunt atrox at the same time during the week as part of a contest. After chating with NZR we have decided that there is only 1 way to find out, give it a try! Afterall we offering the hunting guide a way to make garunteed income of 100 ped. We are also going to try to make the hunting events as easy to organize as possible by advertising ahead of schedule here on EF and letting people reserve spots. We are also going to advertise to societies to get them involved. We may also open up a standard - post your global screening competition in the near future too.

Soooo.... We need to hire a few "hunting guides" once we get those people picked out we will post a schedule for each day. Societies can also request special times for a hunt.

Back