Attempted Account Hack

Wow, I can't believe this happened to you. I hate it when these things happen. Either way, I'm glad you're a gold card owner, and I hope that the e-mail account wasn't that important, as it would be a shame to loose some important contact because the account was stolen.

I hope everything gets sorted out though, but give Mindark a call to fix it all as fast as possible, their number is: +46 31 - 60 72 60. They'll probably ask you to send in a copy of your birth certificate before they can do anything though, but I'm sure you'll be able to work it all out.

Thx for the number, I couldnt find it on the website :)

On the other hand, I just PWND the hacker really hard. Kept trying to log in to my email account with different stuff that got in my head. Guess what, he changed the password to his name on the german forum :D. What a stupid script kiddie. So now I have changed my email password on a different PC to make sure he wont be able to get it again even if the logger is still on my computer (which I doubt, 5 Anti viruses cant be wrong at the same time, especially when 4 of them found the logger right in the packed file).
Now its just a matter of time to get MA the info they need and get my account reactivated :)

Edit: another thing, I just noticed he deleted my spam folder on my email, which is where all emails from MA go. Dont know what good that did to him. I reactivated my account and changed the password once again tho.

GRRR!:mad: it annoys the hell out of me that someone total dick head spends all there time making virus to scam people its so pathetic why can they just get a job like everyone else to make money?.

Grr so sorry to here this happen dude i dont think im clicking any links now for a while inless i know they are totally safe, hope you get things sorted out soon.

Downloaded, removed, logged in. Seems the second part went wrong.

then u didnt really remove it,prolly thats why they got into ur email too.suggest u scan again.

then u didnt really remove it,prolly thats why they got into ur email too.suggest u scan again.

I'm typing from a different PC atm, the one which had the keylogger is being pretty much installed over :)

I'm typing from a different PC atm, the one which had the keylogger is being pretty much installed over :)

or u can do that too :)

Dont't trust the anti-virus checks too much. Only fromating the harddisk from a safe soruce (e.g. Knoppix, or many other live-cds that are out there) will help to restore your security.

If the hacker was clever he installed two loggers (or a logger + trojan, etc.). One of them is easily spotted by the anti-virsu program and the other one doesn't reveal itself. This way you feel safe when you aren't. And while feeling safe you will even reveal more information to the hacker...

Thx for the number, I couldnt find it on the website :)

On the other hand, I just PWND the hacker really hard. Kept trying to log in to my email account with different stuff that got in my head. Guess what, he changed the password to his name on the german forum :D. What a stupid script kiddie.

OMFG :laugh::laugh: forget my previos post :D :D this hacker is the stupidios person in all world :D Who idiot would change pass to the same as nickname in other forum ?
Anyways... I hope everyone learns lesson from this thread :cool:

Dont't trudt the anti-virus checks too much. Only fromating the harddisk from a safe soruce (e.g. Knoppix) will help.

If the hacker was clever he installed two loggers (or a logger + trojan). One of them is easily spotted by the anti-virsu program and teh other one doesn't reveal itslef. This way you feel safe when you aren't.

As I said, the notebook is being formatted as we speak.
I doubt the hacker was clever enough, he changed my email password to his login name on the german Forum, so I have been able to log back in and change my password again, thus regaining control of my email account.

Omg, thats really sad to hear. I hope everthing works out for you, ive had my email hacked before 1nce, and it just sucks. Its like the worst feeling in the world. :(

On the other hand, I just PWND the hacker really hard. Kept trying to log in to my email account with different stuff that got in my head. Guess what, he changed the password to his name on the german forum :D.

Excellent! :D

See if you can sign him up for some Boorum pr0n ;)

Excellent! :D

See if you can sign him up for some Boorum pr0n ;)

I would have to have his email to do that :D
All I was saying is that he changed the password to my email, but I managed to find out the password and change it back, so he cannot access my email account anymore.

i hope everything will get sorted out again :(:(

i'm so sad to hear all this stuff :(

good thing u have a GC but u are naughty boy to check stuff that isnt really trustfull, when i see u again ingame, i will WHIP YA ASS out !!!

ps; to know if u are really THE Nebu who u say u are a litlle question for ya ;)

"Whats the name of the Coat i'm wearing?"

GRRR!:mad: it annoys the hell out of me that someone total dick head spends all there time making virus to scam people its so pathetic why can they just get a job like everyone else to make money?.

Grr so sorry to here this happen dude i dont think im clicking any links now for a while inless i know they are totally safe, hope you get things sorted out soon.

Ever tried to find a job where you can earn above 50k $$$ per hour?

Yeah I think you didn´t find much, but hacker is one of that illegal jobs that make such things possible (sometimes).

That are criminals nothing more, and I hope that Nebu and the Admins of the German Forum that this Hacker used to spread around his virus, will do all the necessary steps to get this evil bastard found, arestet and imprissoned by the local official police.

As I don´t think its a German, as he used a translator tool on his posts on the german forum it is some kind of difficult to get him arrested.
Hope German Police gets introduced into this case and they file it to Interpol.

i hope everything will get sorted out again :(:(

i'm so sad to hear all this stuff :(

good thing u have a GC but u are naughty boy to check stuff that isnt really trustfull, when i see u again ingame, i will WHIP YA ASS out !!!

ps; to know if u are really THE Nebu who u say u are a litlle question for ya ;)

"Whats the name of the Coat i'm wearing?"

You know, I keep telling you I should quit being nice to ppl, this showed me I am right sometimes :D

The coat is a Prancer Cognac Coat, not Master :p

hmm this really bites :(

well it nice of you to try to check things out for the coummnity but if you really want to check things out, and not get into problems like this you need a test computer...

What I mean is you should test suspect programs / websites like this with a computer that does not do anytihng important, like pe.

Since cryengine2 is coming out, there might be reason to keep the old pc if you have to get a new one, to do test just like this one... :)

I have 3 pcs atm on my network, my email pc (older / slower) pc does emails and can check on suspect sites, I dont do any passwords other then email on this computer.... all my main work is on my main 2 pcs.

i am upset that they are using NRF to do this. it is a great tool and doesn't need anything like this to disgrace it.

hmm this really bites :(

well it nice of you to try to check things out for the coummnity but if you really want to check things out, and not get into problems like this you need a test computer...

What I mean is you should test suspect programs / websites like this with a computer that does not do anytihng important, like pe.

Since cryengine2 is coming out, there might be reason to keep the old pc if you have to get a new one, to do test just like this one... :)

Thx, my notebook is rdy for cryengine2 tho ;)

i am upset that they are using NRF to do this. it is a great tool and doesn't need anything like this to disgrace it.

He tried the same thing using the PEAss, this hacker is a damn asshole!

The same person posted both NRF and PE Ass. He used a poor translator to translate the text to german, but did not post a link to the official sites of the programs.

I have 3 pcs atm on my network, my email pc (older / slower) pc does emails and can check on suspect sites, I dont do any passwords other then email on this computer.... all my main work is on my main 2 pcs.
Neat idea Nicole. Plus you can pick up an older PC for less than £50/$100 which will easily be fast enough for e-mails, etc.

And this children is why MA doesnt recommend 3p software....

While i do have a shred of sympathy for nebu.... lets conjur up an example.

If im walking past a lion..... i dont run upto it and kick it in the balls cos i expect to get bitten.

Now apply to EU.. if you must insist of using 3p software... download it form the makers own webpage and not a p2p, or forum links or whatever cos your asking for trouble.

With recent mass attempts of key logging programs flying around EU i personally fail to see why anyone would tempt "Sods Law" to paya visit and download it, especially from a 3party website.

Hate to say it but its your own fault.

On a more positive side, glad you didnt get plundered and that its getting sorted

News from the german Forum admin:

The hacker was banned and attempted to register on the Forum two more times. His IP and email are logged and a case will be filed to the police.
One asshole less.

I think the title "hacker" is giving this butt-wipe more kudos than he deserves.

anyway one ass less:)

hope ill see ya on WoF mate

i don't get it. why would the hacker order another gold card if it is sent to your home address?

i don't get it. why would the hacker order another gold card if it is sent to your home address?

I think we already figured he wasnt much of a hacker :D

How did you manage to guess the password after he changed it?

How did you manage to guess the password after he changed it?

The password he used was the same as his name on the german Forum.

Wow lol, this guy seems like the best hacker ever. Hope everything works out fine for you and something bad happen to this loser of a hacker.

Back