Info: Attribute Gained Per Ped

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
For GLORYYYYYYY

Attribute gained per ped acquired from meta attribute challenge rewards in codex.

(As of Dec 2, 2020. What I've been able to get so far)

6bwfYgT.png

Updated 8/21/2022 with a few pts from replies below...blue is data pts from me, orange is contributed by folks in this thread. Thank you!
Updated 9/18/2022 with additional point near 242 attribute level by JBK

Last edited:
If you want to provide any data I don't have, please feel free to PM me with

Attribute, Start level, End Level, Amount gained (You can get exact number in system chat)

Last edited:
Nice, ty! I'm guessing you had something like 70 levels you were able to get for yourself, with the lowest starter being stamina. Shouldn't all the points be on 1 line, though? Or is it that the different attributes maybe each have their own lines?
Obviously, you can only work with what you personally started with, and you improved 4 attributes, yes? Which is which, please?

Nice, ty! I'm guessing you had something like 70 levels you were able to get for yourself, with the lowest starter being stamina. Shouldn't all the points be on 1 line, though? Or is it that the different attributes maybe each have their own lines?
Obviously, you can only work with what you personally started with, and you improved 4 attributes, yes? Which is which, please?

I aggregated all data from stamina, agility, intelligence. It appears all skills are based on same function, as I had some overlap between intel and agility (Intel started around 64 (?) and ended at 93, agil started around 90 and ended at 102). Stamina was on its own...

The function appears to have discontinuities, while the function between discontinuities appear linear...

Do tokens function independent still as originally intended? I.e. 100 tokens gives 1 point regardless of level?

I aggregated all data from stamina, agility, intelligence. It appears all skills are based on same function, as I had some overlap between intel and agility (Intel started around 64 (?) and ended at 93, agil started around 90 and ended at 102). Stamina was on its own...

The function appears to have discontinuities, while the function between discontinuities appear linear...

Do you have that also for normal skills? Is there any resemblance between the two like same form but 100 Agility is like 10000 in LWT or Handgun etc.?

This is correct. And now the NPC is not needed. Right-Click the token stack to apply them Whenever, Wherever.

Wait really? Was this just added in the last VU I thought you still need the NPC.

It pays off to save the attribute codex. I had 79 Agility, put in 1 ped from codex and got +0.55. Did the same with my 70 Psyche and got +0.59. Not much of a difference.

It pays off to save the attribute codex. I had 79 Agility, put in 1 ped from codex and got +0.55. Did the same with my 70 Psyche and got +0.59. Not much of a difference.

I could be wrong, but from my experience cashing in Codex Meta, the reward you get is tied to the PED value of the codex levels that contributed to the Meta level. If that maxes sense.
I went Codex Meta crazy and grinded on a lot of lower levels in codex from mobs I don't hunt often, and my attribute rewards were low. but if any of my high level, high value codex rewards also contributed to that Meta rank, my next claim would skyrocket.
I exclusively picked stamina when available, starting from zero.
I still recorded diminishing returns on average as I gained ranks, which would make sense, and goes against the advise to hoard them. I cash in immediately.

I could be wrong, but from my experience cashing in Codex Meta, the reward you get is tied to the PED value of the codex levels that contributed to the Meta level. If that maxes sense.
I went Codex Meta crazy and grinded on a lot of lower levels in codex from mobs I don't hunt often, and my attribute rewards were low. but if any of my high level, high value codex rewards also contributed to that Meta rank, my next claim would skyrocket.
I exclusively picked stamina when available, starting from zero.
I still recorded diminishing returns on average as I gained ranks, which would make sense, and goes against the advise to hoard them. I cash in immediately.

5 finished Codex Missions equals one Level of Meta Codex Mission equals 1 Ped of Attribut.
Same as with other skills 1 Ped of Attribut gives different amount of advances in that attribut. You can roughly compare it to skills in multiply the Attribut by 100 to get the Skill level to which the gain is added. For example at level 10 in any attribut 1 Ped adds same amount like 1 ped would add levels to a skill at 1000. At level 100 in a Attribut it adds like if you have level 10000 in a skill and add 1 Ped Skill implant to that skill.

PS: The numbers of skill increase I did not calculate but is probably close to reality.

5 finished Codex Missions equals one Level of Meta Codex Mission equals 1 Ped of Attribut.
Same as with other skills 1 Ped of Attribut gives different amount of advances in that attribut. You can roughly compare it to skills in multiply the Attribut by 100 to get the Skill level to which the gain is added. For example at level 10 in any attribut 1 Ped adds same amount like 1 ped would add levels to a skill at 1000. At level 100 in a Attribut it adds like if you have level 10000 in a skill and add 1 Ped Skill implant to that skill.

PS: The numbers of skill increase I did not calculate but is probably close to reality.
Haven't done any math on this lately but have they changed it? It used to be 1 attribute point is equal to 20 skill points.
As you might remember before they removed the skill influence cap max was 10k for a skill, and 500 in attributes
(this is the reason why MA avatars had 500 in all their attributes, since they were maxed out).
We can still see in Rank column in skill UI that it doesn't fill up after 10k in skills.
Do you have a link to where this is shown, becuase if it has changed its for sure time for me to update my Excel sheet. :D

Haven't done any math on this lately but have they changed it? It used to be 1 attribute point is equal to 20 skill points.
As you might remember before they removed the skill influence cap max was 10k for a skill, and 500 in attributes
(this is the reason why MA avatars had 500 in all their attributes, since they were maxed out).
We can still see in Rank column in skill UI that it doesn't fill up after 10k in skills.
Do you have a link to where this is shown, becuase if it has changed its for sure time for me to update my Excel sheet. :D

I do not know if I did mess it up as english is not my native language but I just responded to Katie that the different amount of levels you get from 1 Ped of a attribute when you have finished a meta codex level is comparabel to a skill implant with 1 ped of lets say Handgun that 1 Ped of Handgun at 0 Handgun Skills give much more levels of Handgun than when you have already 9000 Levels of Handgun and then use a Skill Implant with 1 Ped of Handgun Skill.

But in Attribute you have a different Cap then in the normal skils as you mentioned to add 1 Ped of Stamina when you have 10 Stamina to begin with gives much more advances in Stamina than when you have 90 Stamina and add 1 Ped of Stamina and that it does not matter if you got the meta codex reward by advancing 5 levels in proteron or you did it by advancing 5 levels in snabels as each time you get 1 Ped of skills. My rough comparison was that at level 10 in Attribut you can compare the gain you get with adding 1 ped of Handgun when you are at Level 1000 in Handgun. Sorry for any confusion.

I think you already have data from that range but anyway here are two sets of data:

Intelligence starting at 79.95, 1 ped gave +0.5502
Strenght starting at 83.55, 1 ped gave +0.5356

Well now you can put a dash on the 120 part of your graph.

120.09 to 120.40 Str
1 Ped Str = .3027

When does it make sense to stop chasing attribute gains via codex meta?

I guess theoretically never, but at some point, MU wins.

When does it make sense to stop chasing attribute gains via codex meta?

When you look like an MA Official Avatar... So all of them ;)

I'm still doing old missions before codex arrives on other planets.

Last edited:
I was just thinking as I scanned a new avatar with 1 attribute. What is 1 ped on 1 str? Would 1 ped TT reward several points of str? Do we know for a fact 1 ped = 1 attribute at the very start? Just seems like it should be more.

With thesecond to last reward I toke from Meta I ended up at 194,44 and the reward was 0,1447.
I didn't take any screen on last since I was pretty annoyed at that time, ended up at 199,99 with
my 555 tokens, so I had to go for 2 more rewards. Reason for 2 was due to reward that was comming
didn't have agility as option. :D

So still makes sense to sit on tokens until npc goes away
Considering the benefit these attributes give, perhaps not. You are only prolonging potential gains. We don't need the npc anymore, right click and consume.

This is why codex sucks. I am 100+ in all, the gains are shitty to begin with at these levels, and diminishes forever from here. Same deal on the skill values. Exciting for some for like a year, then it will be boring as hell with no real method for setting unique goals.

And this doesn't even factor how much value in skills you people will lose if you try to sell to all the people blasting thru lower levels not needing skills anymore.

Back