Question: Attribute missions on Monria planned?

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
Since I don't feel like making an account on the Monria forum yet I would like to try here first to ask my question. None of the missions on Monria seem to give attributes. I would like to visit the place some day but I need a good reason to do so. Does anybody know if there are any missions planned that give attributes?

Thank you!

:shower:

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Since I don't feel like making an account on the Monria forum yet I would like to try here first to ask my question. None of the missions on Monria seem to give attributes. I would like to visit the place some day but I need a good reason to do so. Does anybody know if there are any missions planned that give attributes?

Thank you!

:shower:

Of course, there is loads of things planned.
At least on papers, so even tho I can't give any promise or tell you what to expect, rest assured that as Monria evolves, there will be more reasons to do missions there.

*On another note, the currents iron challenges, hunting / mining / crafting have all repeatable missions on the last challenge, but they do not reward any attributes, indeed.

I hope it answers your question a bit :)

Last edited:
Audrey Cheery Cheerful
Of course, there is loads of things planned.
At least on papers, so even tho I can't give any promise or tell you what to expect, rest assured that as Monria evolves, there will be more reasons to do missions there.

*On another note, the currents iron challenges, hunting / mining / crafting have all repeatable missions on the last challenge, but they do not reward any attributes, indeed.

I hope it answers your question a bit :)

No, it doesn't. You did not answer the question if there are missions planned that give attributes. However, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a reply. :)

As a side note: Have you thought about going into politics? ;)

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
No, it doesn't. You did not answer the question if there are missions planned that give attributes. However, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a reply. :)

As a side note: Have you thought about going into politics? ;)

In a different way then : Yes, we plan to reward attributes aswell in future missions. :tongue2:

Farmer Smurf

Stalker
Mungo Baobob
I don't think it was hard to understand it the first time he said it..but was nice of him to post twice, to clear it up. um anyone else think having players as owners is a good idea? :wise: at least makes communications more "real".