Question: Auction bug?

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
Does someone have the same problem, that won auction items don´t appear in the inventory?

Due to MA´s website "my items" they are are in the container: AUCTION

Items i buy via buyout are moved to my inventory, but not the items i had placed a bid on?!?

Or is there somewhere a claim option i didn´t discover so far? (not talking about items won on cnd)

support case filed already 2 days ago, but no answer so far, its still in the submitting process...

go to auction, won items, double click them

Does someone have the same problem, that won auction items don´t appear in the inventory?

you need to press a button under the "won" tab in auction to get the items :silly2:

go to auction...

go to auction->click won tab-> double click the item so that it's highlighted->click retrieve.

the items are not listed in the "won tab"

but it could be a reason, because the won tab is full of items won on cnd - maybe there is no space there anymore

but still strange, that i get items bought in buyout...

edited: after a new test, i don´t even get the items bought in buyout anymore - Container: AUCTION (but not listed in the "won" tab)

Last edited:
I still don´t receive any items from auction - nobody else has this problem?????

The auctions i win ore not shown in the won tab, but money was taken and the items are shown in the item list in container AUCTION

Back