• I never knew it was there.

Votes: 21 23.6%

• Total voters

Henceforth

Stalker
I wonder how many characters can be typed in here
Will Convict Henceforth
Where is this feature gone?

You know when you open the auction markup graph and you point a spot in the graph you can see the actual markup and TT (or amount for stacks) of the sale popup in a tooltip message.

This was really usable for the >9999999% items because you cant really see in the graph what the actual markup is. Its just all >9999999%
Otherwise you could see that its 14300000% or 16500000% for example.
But now its just a big guess and you have to check how for much other people having stacks on, but you cant be sure if thats the average price.

Really great instead of making the auction better they just removeda really important feature.

if this is been placed earlier by someone else sorry didnt find it.

This was really usable for the >9999999% items because you cant really see in the graph what the actual markup is. Its just all >9999999%
Otherwise you could see that its 14300000% or 16500000% for example.
But now its just a big guess and you have to check how for much other people having stacks on, but you cant be sure if thats the average price.

Just hover your mouse over where it says >999999% and you will see the exact %, like for example 1629698%

:silly2:

Just hover your mouse over where it says >999999% and you will see the exact %, like for example 1629698%

:silly2:

Ive tried that, and it doesn work anymore.

edit:

Ah I see, on the Market value section it still works for the daily/weekly etc.
But it also worked on the exact spot you wanted in the graph itself.
I still miss it, but thnx it does help a bit knowing that it still works on the regular markup screen.

I miss it, but only for seeing what ridiculous markup someone paid for something for whatever reason & having a good laugh about it. :D
Now the graph goes off the top of the screen & I can only wonder whether +1k or +2k was paid for that pixie harness or whatever, and it's not so fun. Booo!

Yeah, I miss it. It helped to get a feel which auctions caused this or that peak on the graph.

blueprints....

you could see for how much the BP is sold regarding the TT value for the QR
Now THAT is a function which would be extremely useful in the game and which I am surprised over that MA have not introduced a long time ago. At the moment finding such information requires an in-depth examination of PE-auction.

Now THAT is a function which would be extremely useful in the game and which I am surprised over that MA have not introduced a long time ago. At the moment finding such information requires an in-depth examination of PE-auction.

This WAS already possible in the auction graph. But somehow this feature is no longer there since the tooltip hover popup in the graph is removed.

Back