Auction house anywhere - Kind of

Mika

Elite
So I was thinking after seeing someone asking about it in a streamers chat yesterday.

Some games today do have it, and most that don't but allow addons quckly has it as one of the more popular things.

A auction house anywhere, but you cannot buy or sell using it unless you're at a auctioneer, but you can browse and look at what is there. I would love being able to look for stuff while i do other things regardless of where or what i'm doing.

So I was thinking after seeing someone asking about it in a streamers chat yesterday.

Some games today do have it, and most that don't but allow addons quckly has it as one of the more popular things.

A auction house anywhere, but you cannot buy or sell using it unless you're at a auctioneer, but you can browse and look at what is there. I would love being able to look for stuff while i do other things regardless of where or what i'm doing.
Entropia pocket?

Just find a personal crafting machine, works damn fine :sneaky:

Just find a personal crafting machine, works damn fine :sneaky:
Not anymore now you can only search for items from blueprints it won’t let you use the auction normally anymore from a crafting terminal.
Also you can’t drop items outside of estates anymore so that isn’t anywhere use even if it did work.

Not anymore now you can only search for items from blueprints it won’t let you use the auction normally anymore from a crafting terminal.
Also you can’t drop items outside of estates anymore so that isn’t anywhere use even if it did work.
I did that like a few months ago, they fixed it so recently? Try visiting that cool castle by the PVP zone, can't remember name on top of my head but there's a crafting machine on the roof, use it and go to auction from there and just run away from castle, you can hunt and craft at same time I'm pretty sure.. might be wrong now though, will have to check when back home.

Edit: Morningtear Castle /wp [Calypso, 78054, 87487, 212, Morningtear Castle Shop]

Back