Austrian Soc

Che

Guardian
Society
Austrian Crew
Cherom Che Kape
As all will be new, why shouldn't we start something new?

Are there any Austrian girls and guys out there who want to make an Austrian Soc?

Why we shouldn't fight against globalization, and build some realy nice Austrian Soc. ;)

"Österreichische Gemütlichkeit" (Austrian snugness) paired with lots of fun in and out of game, could be realy fine :)

Lets make Austria an remarkable spot in EU!

servas!

why not organizing a monthly gathering at a "beisl"* somewhere on calypso for all them crazy austrians? ;)

i like being in a soc with ppl from all over the world. so an austrian soc is not an option for me but i like the idea of a meeting from time to time.

*something like a pub

griassdi :)

thers plenty of austrians spread over that planet that was formerly known as calypso ;)

a bunch of them has gathered in "Raumschiff Titanic reloaded" soc, we call ourselves german/austrian soc.

and i like the idea of shee, why not organizing a monthly ingame meeting?

There is already an Austrian only Soc in EU, called "Austrian Templer", but i don't know if it's still active !?

I like the Idea of a monthly meeting :) EU Heuriger :laugh:

Austrian "Stammtisch"

I have a small Apartment on Treasure Island (I hope its still there in VU 10.0 :eek:).

So if we want to meet for an Austrian "Stammtisch" every month, I will furnish it a little bit :)

Hallo :D
I have a small Apartment on Treasure Island (I hope its still there in VU 10.0 :eek:).

Apparmtents are not available at VU10.0.
They should come back at VU 10.2.

I think, the most Austrian here are already in another Societies
and dont want to left them.

A monthly ingame meeting is a good idea :)

Sers,
love the idea of ingame "beisl" meetings. I wouldn't leave my soc for any reason, which applies to nearly all austrians.

Greetings from teh mühlviertel. Cheers patrick

Meeting up inworld does sound like a pretty nice idea, I'm game! :yay:

NA BAM OIDA!

:D

linkup!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-NDHcbNFs8[/youtube]

:wtg:

Last edited:
Griass eich!

I'm living in Vienna and I am member of "Die Templer". We could go for a swunt or even make a team-hunt....

IMMER WIEDER ÖSTERREICH!!!!

Griass eich!

I'm living in Vienna and I am member of "Die Templer". We could go for a swunt or even make a team-hunt....

IMMER WIEDER ÖSTERREICH!!!!

Servas :)
Vienna also. I`m not much of a hunter but we could try a teamhunt anytime. :)

Back