Price Check Auto loot

Sudey

Young
Charles Chuck Sudey
Besides pills, what's the cheapest option for auto looting, and how much is it? Thanks!

The 5 metre range pet isn't that great, 99.9% of the time it works but very occasionally it can even miss loots when the mob dies at melee range. Better to go with a pet with bigger range or just stick with the pills.

The 5 metre range pet isn't that great, 99.9% of the time it works but very occasionally it can even miss loots when the mob dies at melee range. Better to go with a pet with bigger range or just stick with the pills.
while replying did you ignore the part where he said the cheapest?

Pets cost more than pills IIRC?

So best options is pills, or a "free" version would be a ring that has autoloot.

sophie for 2.5k maybe ? not sure how the sales are atm

There are rings with 25m and even more autoloot, which also come with more benefits.
Other than pets rings also do not costs 0,50-1,00PED nutrios per hour to work. Depending on how much you play this also can sum up to noteworthy amounts.

So rings may not be the cheapest way to autoloot, but can be a more efficient way to autoloot in the long run.
Do not underestimate how long you can be invested here...

Just curious if anyone values the skills earned when an auto loot pet is out in this calculation?

Bought my asclarias for 200 ped. Fully unlocked. 60 nutrio per hour when out.

Much better than pills - mucho mas. I stack'em so being able to run through in one pass is awesome, and I put it up between. I'm disappointed I can't de-spawn on a hotkey but you get used to it. For my play-style then, the value of the pet FAR outweighs the pills, which remove your ability to manage your looting events.

You can get your own Asclarias, probably cheapest option. Alternatively you can get your own Mountain Gorilla on SI, you just have to kill 500 Mountain Gorillas, then the one you can tame will spawn, need to be level 18 I believe, to be able to tame it.

Sapphire Atrox, Gold Leprachaun, Lava Devil and Wasp Devil are just too rare, so not really an option.

S0ph1e was limited, so is going to be expensive. Oratan Axe was an Event prize and is very rare so is going to be the most expensive.

I think there's a new autoloot pet on Toulan but I'm not sure...

All you need. In the long run this will pay for itself vs Nutrio bars and pills.

Auto Loot within 25 meters (plus some ancillary buffs):

PgVxPrt.png

:beerchug:

Back