Autoclicker from TT or Tehnician

Status

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I was thinking in starting some crafting, but all people told me that is a boring thing and that all crafters with high skills had there skills using autoclickers. The problem is that EULA baned third party software.
I think is only fair for new players to have the oportunity to use an oficial tool inside the game. It needs minimum programing and it can have a TT price of 500-1000 PED. That is 10-20 times more that any autoclicker licence.
I will never start crafting as long as autoclickers are illegal, but I'm sure the comunity would apreciate such a tool in game.
I was thinking about many posible ways to implement that ideea and come up with few good ways to do it, and I'm sure MA can do all that better that me. If the ideea will be popular, I will post posible ways to implement that.
Thank you for reading this post.

and i see a :locked: coming. AC discussion in this forum is apperantly not allowed. on the off side.................yes i agree with you.

BlackHawk said:
I was thinking in starting some crafting, but all people told me that is a boring thing and that all crafters with high skills had there skills using autoclickers. The problem is that EULA baned third party software.
I think is only fair for new players to have the oportunity to use an oficial tool inside the game. It needs minimum programing and it can have a TT price of 500-1000 PED. That is 10-20 times more that any autoclicker licence.
I will never start crafting as long as autoclickers are illegal, but I'm sure the comunity would apreciate such a tool in game.
I was thinking about many posible ways to implement that ideea and come up with few good ways to do it, and I'm sure MA can do all that better that me. If the ideea will be popular, I will post posible ways to implement that.

Nice suggestion but why must it cost so much, I will never buy it for that price even if I starting big crafting career :(

Rapido

BlackHawk said:
I was thinking in starting some crafting, but all people told me that is a boring thing and that all crafters with high skills had there skills using autoclickers.

Depend , but yes , skilling in crafting can be boring , still i know people who "like" to do it.
Not all crafter got their skill buy using clicker , som get them total handy , som bouth chip , som used cliker ...

BlackHawk said:
The problem is that EULA baned third party software.
I think is only fair for new players to have the oportunity to use an oficial tool inside the game.
Since i started to play , 3 year ago , the eula and cou ban the cliker...
It never was alowed to use a cliker , never , never , never ....
So , from the PE history , most of crafter "cheated" more or less ( not all do 24/7 autoclick) , but from all discution i had , only few crafter was complaining about other using cliker , it mainly was hunter who was complaining about fap skilling or weapon skilling...

BlackHawk said:
It needs minimum programing and it can have a TT price of 500-1000 PED. That is 10-20 times more that any autoclicker licence.

I wonder why you whant to pay a licence ...
Exist lots of free clicker or better free macro program , that way better than those shareware crap ...

BlackHawk said:
So you wont start crafting ...
I am sure MA will never remove the rules from the eula , MA whant their ass cover by big hot warm rules ...
MA had a chance when they do last crafting update , to improve the system and make it a bit less "dumb" ...
But looks like MA like the way it is.
I would say , an "auto" craft ingame would be now required ... Dont know what system to make exactly , but it would be "logic" to have one...

BlackHawk said:

Well, i am sure MA would not , since , if they do something , will do it "the MA way" , and so , will be bugged , useless and crapy thinked ...
MA is very good to take a good idea and make a big stack of dung with it ...

I had no intention to break any rules and if I did, it was by mistake. Still, the sugestion I made is a good one and the reality of the game can not be ignored. Many EULA breacking are tolerated, and we know that. An oficial autoclicker is a good thing for all of us.
I am not interested to use an third party autoclicker. Is against EULA. I whant to be able to craft in a smart and oficial way. Or not craft at all.
I hope the thread will not be closed. I prefer to have sugestions from admins about how to edit my posts and I promise I will do as they ask.

I know what you mean. Its like for sweating... in order to combat sweat bots entropia remove the skill cap.

So in order to combat auto clicking, make crafting use more brains, less clicks but harder clicks to decide and make for more effciency.
I dont know how entropia can implement that realistically or efficiently though... I have wierd ideas running through my head about putting materials in at specfic times during the crafting process (kind of like DDR , just crafting style)
Not sure what a good solution would be.

Tidesong said:
I know what you mean. Its like for sweating... in order to combat sweat bots entropia remove the skill cap.

So in order to combat auto clicking, make crafting use more brains, less clicks but harder clicks to decide and make for more effciency.
I dont know how entropia can implement that realistically or efficiently though... I have wierd ideas running through my head about putting materials in at specfic times during the crafting process (kind of like DDR , just crafting style)
Not sure what a good solution would be.

In past crafting requered lotsa brain.
first all item used compo , and it was 3 diferent reciepe for eatch item.
in order to make item , you used compo that was made with lower compo , and it was 3 reciepe .
the low compo was make with ore , and 3 reciepe too.

So there was lotsa way to craft 1 item and took lot of calculation and think to make a good way , craft all ....
You had to have other crafter working for you because they had bp you dont , compare price and so on..

But it was complex system , MA had hard time to control player and price , and , only clever player was crafting due to the complexity..
MA , say it was too mutch in database ... and so they changed the system ...i really dont bielive that database excuse ...
New dumb system is faster to spend money , all monkey can use it and dream become rich.

I dont think MA mind much about cliker ... or they would have done something allready...

I speak for cliker in crafting.

We just need a "manufacture all" button. You click it, and it crafts up all the resources for you while you watch TV.

Status
Back