Avatar mass-creation for huge advantage. Action?

Well, for those not in game - cookies have been removed from the oven.. erm from auction. I imagine they are also not tradeable now. Cookies in inventory/storage have stayed there, so hopefully that is that.

Well, at the end of winter we will see who has gained weight

Will they compensate me with the auction fee if my cookies didn't sold until this action?

Will they compensate me with the auction fee if my cookies didn't sold until this action?

They did sold before but still wondering if they reimburse auction fees to those that didn't sold before this action...

PS: I'm talking about normal players, not the ones farming new accounts just for the gifts, screw those BAN HAMMER for them!

Gross.. does not surprise me... does anyone know if these cookies are still available right now (upon visiting) I need to go...?

All I have to say is you should reward your players that live by the rules and have skill points......
to avoid people doing this....

100k skill points min prize
300k medium prize
500k large prize

something like this would fix people's filthy hands in the cookie jar.

Reward the players that are loyal to your game.

Hope the people that cheated get locked and peds donated to charity

Gross.. does not surprise me... does anyone know if these cookies are still available right now (upon visiting) I need to go...?

All I have to say is you should reward your players that live by the rules and have skill points......
to avoid people doing this....

100k skill points min prize
300k medium prize
500k large prize

something like this would fix people's filthy hands in the cookie jar.

Reward the players that are loyal to your game.

Hope the people that cheated get locked and peds donated to charity

That would be unfair to professions that don't hunt, getting those sort of skills when you a miner or a crafter is a lot harder. My main profession is a miner and i am prospector L60 in that. It taken me many years to get, and my skill points is less than 150. It would take a new player to reach that easy with codex and hunting small mobs. I know people so well you can hunt small mobs to and get those skill, but that takes me way from what i want to do and the business i have taken years to grow.

That would be unfair to professions that don't hunt, getting those sort of skills when you a miner or a crafter is a lot harder. My main profession is a miner and i am prospector L60 in that. It taken me many years to get, and my skill points is less than 150. It would take a new player to reach that easy with codex and hunting small mobs. I know people so well you can hunt small mobs to and get those skill, but that takes me way from what i want to do and the business i have taken years to grow.
I see your point but nothing really is fair is it.
Also it's just a free gift, not like people would get UL weapon or armor, and if really really want a gift, go do some hunting and crafting and you'll see you'll rise fast in the lacking skills.

I see your point but nothing really is fair is it.
Also it's just a free gift, not like people would get UL weapon or armor, and if really really want a gift, go do some hunting and crafting and you'll see you'll rise fast in the lacking skills.

Yes its a free gift and not a reward for most skilled. Like other said they should be soul bound or only given when accounts was made before date.

TL;DR

If you are valuable asset to mindark : 1 week lockdown/ban
*sometimes you need pay some ammount usd but hey carry on
If you not are valuable asset to mindark : Perma ban

:) its happen all time last 20 year , have fun boys

no one is considering that the GIFT are not free... those are paid
and i suppose by Next Island people.
this is not only a "unfair practice" it is a FRAUD toward a company.
being the countervalue too low to deserve a legal action does not
change the fact that the people feeding main avatar with alts is
a FRAUDSTER and in real life would be prosecuted by the law.
it is sad to have such SCUM that share a place where i seek relief
from the daily matters slaughtering some digital fauna.

they should all be removed all the stolen pills and moreover
NOT banned, but DEMOTED 50% of their skill points

so they learn that actions have consequencies

i never support ban, i suport Demotion 100% as punishment.... up to 99% of skills.
so they remember ..... and have a chance to become better people
what the f are you talking about? In real life there are no alts or mains.
They should demote the one that made them tradeable, ahh but w8 he intended something nice for comunity but the PEOPLE are making that something nice into a fraud, they should ban all the alts and mains, hope there are resellers throught them so we escape from some garbich.

all i can say is that you must be really desperate even to fly to other planet just to get the presents. They shouldnt even get presents from a planet on which you were not at the moment they handled the presents, but maybe its time to wake up.
@The guy that was crying about action fee's, im sure you were selling "them" just for fun, how did you get more than 1?

Disregard please :)

Last edited:

I didn't know about the cookies till 3 days ago and left immediately to NI to get them as I landed. They are soooooo delicious. I was running low on my 50% pills too. Really wish I bought some off auction before they changed it. With that said ANYONE making Alts to abuse the game should be banned on their main.

bah, just go back to the old gift rules. One for everyone, 2 for those that deposited over a certain amount in the lifetime of avatar, and third for those with an estate.

For the one for everyone make it so avatar creation date must be older than a certain date. This is a stat that shows on website so it's known for all avatars. Simply make it no newer avatar created less than 3 months prior to event get the event item, etc.

Toulan did the Christmas thing with a pay to get it type of even like Arkadia and Rocktropia did a while back... sadly that's probably the way of the future even though it shouldn't be since it's not really a 'gift' if it's not a gift... this game is already way too pay to win in so many ways already...

Last edited:
There is a simpler way mastermesh... it is called SOULBOUND

and there is a procedure already suggested from Bonnie/Alinax.... ID verification

that solves all....

I don't see why gift taking alt avatars are a problem, they are not taking anything from you and me.

Bigger problem I see is the alt Avatars who manipulate auction, just look up people who is buying ton of boxes, amps, tier comps, enhancers.. 1 global per avatar, the beggining 6 ped global when avatar were created. It is just not possible that so many people somehow understand economy of entropia first day they make the avatar :)

There were no server reset to ban those Avatars, think about that :)

As soon as the item becomes soul bound. The gig stops. you don't need any more restrictions on avatar age or anything. If somebody wants to make alt avatars to farm non-tradeable skill gain cookies then they can knock themselves out cos they are only wasting their own time, Make all gifts soul bound.

As soon as the item becomes soul bound. The gig stops. you don't need any more restrictions on avatar age or anything. If somebody wants to make alt avatars to farm non-tradeable skill gain cookies then they can knock themselves out cos they are only wasting their own time, Make all gifts soul bound.
Soulbound is more like a half-ass solution to the real problem which it seems MA is having trouble dealing with

Soulbound is more like a half-ass solution to the real problem which it seems MA is having trouble dealing with
If you are referring to multiple accounts/alts as a problem there isn’t really much that can be done about it without causing other issues. Most enforcement actions result in cutting your nose off to spite your face.
The best way to combat stuff like this is to not incentivise people to do it.

If you are referring to multiple accounts/alts as a problem there isn’t really much that can be done about it without causing other issues. Most enforcement actions result in cutting your nose off to spite your face.
The best way to combat stuff like this is to not incentivise people to do it.
True, but its always nice for people who didn't participate in christmas missions/gifts to have a chance to still get the limited item by buying it off someone. Some people like the unique furniture, clothing, and vehicles, but didn't have a chance to get them. Soulbounding these items isnt a good solution. The christmas cookies was a mistake to have them tradable and i'm not talking about those. One solution may be to lock the furniture/clothing/vehicles/etc... behind a small mission chain so alternate accounts wouldn't be as fast to get items. Planet Toulan's christmas missions this year is a perfect example, but if it were to apply to more planets, if the mission length was cut a bit shorter, I think it would be a good fit. The soulbound pills and other soulbound items can just be acquired like how it is now, by entering the planet. If you had to work a little to get the tradable items, I think it would be easier for MA to pick out the bot/alternate accounts.

It would be nice to know how many alts were deleted and how many players who created alts for this were permabanned. Maybe these numbers will force people to think before doing something like this.

And there's one weird thing I noticed, people were trying to sell cookies even after they became avatar-bound for a few days, and it looked like it was new avatars who were trying to do it, leftovers maybe?

I don't see why gift taking alt avatars are a problem, they are not taking anything from you and me.
A counterfeiter might not take anything from you directly, but by reducing the currency's value they take from you indirectly

trading to their main avatar
This is where they make their mistake. Trades can be tracked.. It will not be hard for Mindark to simply lock the main avatar...for intensive trading without giving something back to the " new " avatar. Lock for an extensive period. Cross compare ip-adresses. and if a vpn was used, mac adresses.

The tier 1 gifts, like the treat bags or candy, are not suppose to be tradable and should only be awarded to accounts created prior to the update.
This was an error and lack of QA.

The criteria for the other gifts for depositors and estate owners are fine.
I don’t see an issue with those being tradable.

But I agree MA does need to do more to deter and enforce their rules about alt accounts both in game and on other platforms, such as this forum.
Ideally something like Verified accounts.

Last edited:
how this company can survive when they gift away 7$ like this. who take the advantage. well we know
The company does not gift 7$ , they gift 0. Markup is a transaction between players.

The company does not gift 7$ , they gift 0. Markup is a transaction between players.

And who de-balances the market constantly, Mohamed Ali?
The markup mainly depends on the mood of the MA.

They spread a rumor that MU is among the players... the parrots repeat it while MA is playing with the percentages... enough nonsense.

I mean the percentage of the loot ... just to add for someone who can take it that I'm talking about the Auctions.

When they decide that an item is too low or too high prices, they raize or reduce that loot. It's all up to them, don't be fooled that it's up to you.

Last edited:
And who de-balances the market constantly, Mohamed Ali?
The markup mainly depends on the mood of the MA.

They spread a rumor that MU is among the players... the parrots repeat it while MA is playing with the percentages... enough nonsense.

I mean the percentage of the loot ... just to add for someone who can take it that I'm talking about the Auctions.

When they decide that an item is too low or too high prices, they raize or reduce that loot. It's all up to them, don't be fooled that it's up to you.

Markup is still a transaction between players, MA dont loose 7$ per free item they give away, thats my point.

You started ranting about something else.

Markup is still a transaction between players, MA dont loose 7$ per free item they give away, thats my point.

You started ranting about something else.

You're right, my mistake. I missed that you answered someone, I read only your comment, apologies. About the gifts, i dont see any problem at all, so yes agree.

So if i make 1000 avatars. and sell the pills and I make the 7$ each = 7000$

I transfer them to my og avatar and withdraw 7000$. This didnt cost anything for MA since players pay the MU?

Back