Help: Average Avatar Height?

Eduardo

Provider
Society
Jaguar Spirit
So here I am, (entropian giant) making people look like my kids in the game whenever I´m around. Will soon visit a beautician, but need to know the average player height before I do that. Don´t won´t to be a dwarf either.. What do you reckon?

if you intend to pk in the future, then go for really small, because it seems your hitbox also gets smaller.

I find it's always difficult to judge ava height. The first time we got a chance to re-make our avatars I ended up shorter than I felt comfortable with. :ahh: Thankfully MA let us re-do that.

Last time we got a chance to re-make our avatars, I had two of the soc guys come and stand beside me as I did it, so I could compare. :girl:

if you intend to pk in the future, then go for really small, because it seems your hitbox also gets smaller.

Isn't that myth ? Hitbox seems same ,as u can aim between avatar body and health bar and still get hit.

Only advantage i see is that smaler body is harder to spot. On the other hand smaler avatar have lower point of wiev so see less due to higher angle between POV and ground and smaler coverage.

Isn't that myth ? Hitbox seems same ,as u can aim between avatar body and health bar and still get hit.

Only advantage i see is that smaler body is harder to spot. On the other hand smaler avatar have lower point of wiev so see less due to higher angle between POV and ground and smaler coverage.

You are right with it being a myth for the hitboxes, I'm as tiny as can be ingame but the hitbox is the same.
Only advantage is that you are harder to spot, especially on long range.

About the height of point of view, they are all the same as well (I think only since a few updates).
When I go first person and walk under a quad wing, I see inside of it, but when I switch to third person, my head isn't close to being inside. POV is the same as well :), the first person camera is about 1 head above my avatars head.

I went for maximum height, seems to help when sweating/hunting and some dumbass stands in front of me.
Though some time ago I had problem to exit building bcoz of my height lol.

print_screen_2012-02-07_12-33-13.jpg

I went for maximum height, seems to help when sweating/hunting and some dumbass stands in front of me.

:laugh: .........

I waited ages to reply to this. But the only thing I come up with was LOL.

Try to be a midget like me:) it helps.

Supersized :)

found this one :)

Funniest thing I´ve seen :laugh:

Back