Balthazar Noggin Fishburn - Scammer!

Status

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
WARNING:

Balthazar Noggin Fishburn has lied to me. He said he was leaving. He didn't leave. He said he was leaving again, and didn't leave! Then, he said he was leaving, and left. Then he came back. Then He said he was leaving again, and left again.

BUT

I've seen him trolling around here on the forums. Should you see this person in game, be sure to harass him as much as humanly possible. Tell him his soc misses him and desperately needs to take him on a naked beacon run!

If you happen to know of other ways Noggin has scammed you, please post here ;)

Regards,

~Red

(couldn't help myself with the amount of scammer threads lately)
p.s. Noggin, I luv ya man :D

Noggin

Wasn't he that Evil person that whipped animals , and was always nice to chat too and helpful,..... Dam he should be rooted out ASAP.

MoonFish

I have been threatened with a ban for purposely violating EF rules. I assume Dion will now be similarly warned?

Yeah!

That SAME scammer left me a +rep yesterday!!!

I swear, I dont know what the world is coming to!!

Be warned people!!

:D

I admit it

Sorry guys, I'm a scammer... took you a while to notice though huh :D

Um, to be fair though, I don't think I ever said I was 'leaving' exactly... well maybe, but just a couple of times... I just don't play EU any more, and haven't for years now :D

I still take an interest in how things are going, and I like to troll the forums in order to keep you n00bs in check. I still remember surprising amounts from when I do play, so I tend to stick my oar in every now and then.

I am currently working in a highly secured area, and in between my work I get a bit of internet access now and then, so I check the forums from time to time. It's nice to see how the old EU contingent are doing :)

Wonder how long it is until a moderator removes my name from this thread? :D

Seriously becarefull when you meet this guy, he also said to me he left the game, but still hear from friends this scamming legend logs in sometimes. I even heard whenever he logs in, the citizen of PA shoot pink flares in the sky to warn all the honest players.

BECAREFULL THIS MUNTER LIES, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS GAME

Regards,

~Red

This sorry excuse of a man once told me we would kill a few more Araneatroxes another day.. but we never did. :lam:

WARNING:

Balthazar Noggin Fishburn has lied to me. He said he was leaving. He didn't leave. He said he was leaving again, and didn't leave! Then, he said he was leaving, and left. Then he came back. Then He said he was leaving again, and left again.

BUT

I've seen him trolling around here on the forums. Should you see this person in game, be sure to harass him as much as humanly possible. Tell him his soc misses him and desperately needs to take him on a naked beacon run!

Regards,

~Red

(couldn't help myself with the amount of scammer threads lately)
p.s. Noggin, I luv ya man :D

damn this so sad peeps acting like that lol

That SAME scammer left me a +rep yesterday!!!
He left me one today as well :O

Sorry guys, I'm a scammer... took you a while to notice though huh :D

Um, to be fair though, I don't think I ever said I was 'leaving' exactly... well maybe, but just a couple of times... I just don't play EU any more, and haven't for years now :D

I still take an interest in how things are going, and I like to troll the forums in order to keep you n00bs in check. I still remember surprising amounts from when I do play, so I tend to stick my oar in every now and then.

I am currently working in a highly secured area, and in between my work I get a bit of internet access now and then, so I check the forums from time to time. It's nice to see how the old EU contingent are doing :)

Wonder how long it is until a moderator removes my name from this thread? :D
HEhehehee, he posted! He even tried to deny being a scammer. He will be back again! ;)

I even heard whenever he logs in, the citizen of PA shoot pink flares in the sky to warn all the honest players.
lmfao... I still have my flares just for these occasions ;)

This sorry excuse of a man once told me we would kill a few more Araneatroxes another day.. but we never did. :lam:
Damn him! We will convince him to come back again soon. He can't stay away for forever.

He left me one today as well :O

HEhehehee, he posted! He even tried to deny being a scammer. He will be back again! ;)

lmfao... I still have my flares just for these occasions ;)

Damn him! We will convince him to come back again soon. He can't stay away for forever.

Damn, that usually works. Oh well, nothing else for it....

U ALL SUX U NOOBS I AINT SCAMMER I NEVA PLAY EU AGAIN I PWN ALL JOO AT RIG I AINT SCAMMER, U SCAMMER U NOOBS!!

I GOT ALL UR IPs I SEND TROJANS AN gET UR ACCOUNTz AN TAKE ALL PEDz AN TAKE UR AVA 2 PVP3 AN KILL JOO ALLzzz

Reactions: dj.

U ALL SUX U NOOBS I AINT SCAMMER I NEVA PLAY EU AGAIN I PWN ALL JOO AT RIG I AINT SCAMMER, U SCAMMER U NOOBS!!

I GOT ALL UR IPs I SEND TROJANS AN gET UR ACCOUNTz AN TAKE ALL PEDz AN TAKE UR AVA 2 PVP3 AN KILL JOO ALLzzz

Oh Noes!

Bad noggin!

*give noggin a spanking*

lmao... we are both WAY too old to try and read/write/understand that ;)

:rofl:

I love this.....
What a scam... mate, you are the hardest of them all :laugh: how could you? With a cold blood....

I will keep my eyes open. Thanks for telling all the community he is around :laugh:

Oh my... just think of all the people who only skim over thread titles. Noggin may in fact be known now to those people as a scammer.

WARNING:

burn him, burn him, :yay:

Oh my... just think of all the people who only skim over thread titles. Noggin may in fact be known now to those people as a scammer.

Good.

This post was too short.

Good.

This post was too short.
Hehehehe... He really should be known as a scammer ;) He's such a great guy, has a great attitude, loves PE, hates MA, and yet he stopped playing!

in case you don't know noggin, or only really read thread titles, he is really not a scammer. duh

I have been threatened with a ban for purposely violating EF rules. I assume Dion will now be similarly warned?

Red hasn't really broken any forum rules, he's clearly not actually accusing Noggin of being a scammer.

I'd guess this thread is part commentary on the recent fact that Rule 14 seems to have been forgotten a little recently, and part friendly banter between two soc-mates. No need to make it any more than that.

Nevertheless, to avoid any confusion with the rule, and to avoid newcomers misinterpreting the thread I think a lock is for the best. Apologies to those having fun ;)

:locked:

Status
Back