Bank Banker Manager?

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
I saw these items listed up yesterday, and I'm wondering if this is an MA avatar. There were a couple of items listed (other is DOA SH), so obviously these are fairly expensive items. And yet there was no "liquidation" post that I can remember, nor is the the same avatar as MindArk Official Liquidator (I think that was the name). So, I'm wondering if this is an official MA avatar.

banker.jpg

iirc, Bank Banker Manager is the avatar used to manage Neverdie Bank in PA.

The answer's in the name. "Bank"

Folks sold big items to the banks, and now those items (since loan was not paid back) will now be sold.

The answer's in the name. "Bank"

Folks sold big items to the banks, and now those items (since loan was not paid back) will now be sold.
Certainly I saw that in the name, but I didn't know it worked that way with unpaid items. Thank you for the clarification.

Certainly I saw that in the name, but I didn't know it worked that way with unpaid items. Thank you for the clarification.

It's only called a bank, actually it's just your local pawn shop. You don't pay up your loan, they take and sell your stuff you provided as collateral.

Yup, sucks for whoever recently lost a Foeripper to this same person put up for auction :eek:

Maybe the person who "lost it" made a pretty good deal because of the price drop of such stuff

Last 3 years I checked, you don't get a decent price from any bank ingame lol

Apologies, my reply was a bit on the sarcastic side. Sorry. :silly2:

Back