Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

heres mine good luck all

heres mine good luck all

not sure why it is not showing the animation:scratch2:

Last edited:

:scratch2:

beardisplayfix_911591.gif

tried a 3rd but the system said something like <<err0r, the image you are trying to upload is too funky for signature>>

Last edited:
o it was only ment to run once but it did not seem to be doing even that but if it is doing that im happy:) ty panzram

yw ... working good :yay:

Last edited:
Yeah Panzram, what a good idea. Thanks man! (Hope you don't mind I just helped myself to iet. D=)

Well, here's the URL to copy and paste.

HTML:
[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/123653-selling-lots-items-live-service.html"][img]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/4/3/8/4/bearlover-revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Count down

We are now in count down its less than 24 hours till the entries close so get designing.

Remember show us your top 5 designs that you like for the short list. Your input will help me decide the Winners.
:) :yay: :)

Good luck to all

Last edited:
Yeah Panzram, what a good idea. Thanks man! (Hope you don't mind I just helped myself to iet. D=)

Well, here's the URL to copy and paste.

HTML:
[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/123653-selling-lots-items-live-service.html"][img]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/4/3/8/4/bearlover-revised.gif[/img][/URL]

No reason to think about it ... cool desing you plagied there :yay: GZ

Last edited:
I changed my last 5 banners. The height is now correct ;) (If you see incorrect, clean cookies & refresh the page)

heres mine good luck all

not sure why it is not showing the animation:scratch2:

This banner only showing 1 time, the quality is very poor and size is excessive, you need improve your banner.

my finals

GLEV1

Last edited:
Entries Closing

The Clock is ticking 22:50 today is closing time for your entries.

Please list you top 5 banners that you think should win. Good luck to all.

ok, just to be clear:

do we need to post our own favourite banners... nvm I'm slow tonigth, I'll just post the 5 entries I likez lol

Last edited:

me likes this one from Asha :ahh:

beardeal_112107.gif

Panzram me likes this one > clean and professional

bearlover-revised.gif

Onciest is becomming better with every sig he is making and that scares me! I like this one a lot, it is very creative and original!

bear_animated_final.gif

I like Baradur's sig:rolleyes: .. pay attention to the neon lights!:rolleyes::silly2:

then the fifth: well that's a hard one, I like MK's design => it is original and well thought off... and I like Embolic his first entry ...

I would go for this one tho

bannerBearlover001.gif

it has a clear message, that's what you need for potential clients..

Bon chance
Good luck
veel geluk
viel glück

to all participants olé olé!:yay:

Last edited:
Well, if I had to choose any one that was not my own, I would pick the handshake one, because it graphically symbolizes what you're all about with your live service.

All the rest of them are flashy and blinky and get your attention, but they're just banners. Erase your text and add in different text and they could work just as well for someone else. They're just... standard. Not personalized.

(Obviously, I also like my own, with the bear sleeping with the teddy bear.... but I'm not going to say that out loud.... oops, I just did.) :)

I like baradur open neon for the colours background and text arrange
bear_animated_final.gif

This one by kiri since is cute and got far more work than many others
bearlover_sig_final_copy.jpg

and my fith entry for mk's
test3.jpg

I like the onciest last entry but im not giving credit since half of the work dont owns to him. Is a header on a web that i cant remember now :laugh:

not taking any mine but if i should have to i may keep with
bearlover_gb.gif

GL everyone :)

Last edited:
This one by kiri since is cute and got far more work than many others
bearlover_sig_final_copy.jpg

that is very true! I think it is very cute.

Damn this is hard :wtg:

I think I'll have some sleep now :O

Oh! I forgot the map one :) The map is very unique - I'd put that on my list, too.

that is very true! I think it is very cute.

Damn this is hard :wtg:

I think I'll have some sleep now :O

sleep or keep awake :) ... im not gonna vote for someone who hit print screen and paste the layer pretending the design own to him :scratch2:

There are no rules respect that but i find far more effort on kiri's one ... im here as contestant anyway, i dont have to judge anybody, just posting what i think to make bearlover's work even more dificult :laugh:

Last edited:
sleep or keep awake :) ... im not gonna vote for someone who hit print screen and paste the layer pretending the design own to him :scratch2:

There are no rules respect that but i find far more effort on kiri's one ... im here as contestant anyway, i dont have to judge anybody, just posting what i think to make bearlover's work even more dificult :laugh:

who did 'print screen' and just pasted it... because that IS against the basic principles of designing... nothing wrong with recycling and editing and putting it in a whole new context, but just plain copy paste is an offense (copyright... plagiat.. -do you spell it plagiat?)

anyhows GL! :)

My favorit Banners are:

#####################################
bannerBearlover009.gif

bannerBearlover001.gif

(Beautiful design and you look at first glance it is a shop.)

bearmacy.gif

(is nice desing and its perfect to a shop)

beardeals_823123.gif

(For a diferent concept & good idea, design seriously)

bear_animated_final.gif

(Great desing, but i quit the blue zone top-left )

#####################################

bear_animated_final.gif

(Great desing, but i quit the blue zone top-left )

Yeah... :( the problem is the limited colour scheme a .gif has to offer.. in a full RGB colour set the blue corner represents a glass blue orb.. but the 255 colour limit of the .gif makes it flat and pixelrated...

anyhows I finally made my fifth choice :) post updated.

Cheerio!
BB

Last edited:
Banner contest allmost closed for new entries

Hi All,
First: I thing that i need to ask of all contestants that they state there Banner subbmitted into this contest is original and is not a copy of a existing sign/banner/artwork/etc.
Second: if you have any information relating to copy infringment please Pm me with all details, this will be invesgated and your details will be kept private.
Third: I will be submitting the final three winners I select to Forum for their official statement re this matter. I do not wish to be blocked for copywrite issues. Nor do i wish to have my rep damaged.
I hope you all will continue to vote and help keep this contest going till the final draw of the winners. Good luck to all.

Hi All,
First: I thing that i need to ask of all contestants that they state there Banner subbmitted into this contest is original and is not a copy of a existing sign/banner/artwork/etc.
Second: if you have any information relating to copy infringment please Pm me with all details, this will be invesgated and your details will be kept private.
Third: I will be submitting the final three winners I select to Forum for their official statement re this matter. I do not wish to be blocked for copywrite issues. Nor do i wish to have my rep damaged.
I hope you all will continue to vote and help keep this contest going till the final draw of the winners. Good luck to all.

Give me your e-mail adres and I'll send you my original .psd file :) I hereby state that each and every sig I made is a product of my own skills, sources, creativity, every image that is recycled is a product of myself or a product that can be used royalty free. If you have any questions, shoot!

wow, all nice designs....its just 20USD dollar only...no need to be stricted ;) just have fun and improve ur skills

Update of rules

It was necessary for me to update the rules of this contest. Please read the red details so that you are aware of your requirement in this contest.
If you wish to remove you design please edit and remove your banner. I would expect that all entries to be viewed at least once prior to the final short list of 5. and the final winners will be listed as the date states.

I have pm a forum modorator for some input re copywrite and I hope you all will follow this forum to it final winning conclusion. Good Luck to all:)

All of my desings posted in this thread are created for my. The images are I used are free of copywrite or I obtained some pictures of EU print screen. ;)

who did 'print screen' and just pasted it... because that IS against the basic principles of designing... nothing wrong with recycling and editing and putting it in a whole new context, but just plain copy paste is an offense (copyright... plagiat.. -do you spell it plagiat?)

anyhows GL! :)

It seems someone else saw it :yay:
I started to think i was the only unlucky who saw that header :ahh:.

Last edited:
Hi, about the new terms...

1. I think you shouldn't make this big and serious deal of a forum sig design.

2. I designed the sigs for you to use them in this forum as signatures, and not: "these winning banners may be used by me for marketing etc".
But I don't really care where you use them, if I win. Btw I won't ;)

3. All sigs are my original designs and I used a pic, that I found on the internet for free.

I don't understand why you became this serious at once...
What do you want to do with these banners, sigs?

Back