lucky

Young
just wanna ask how come a basic target assesment unit is so high markup
like ~18000 igot 5 like walue of 0.10

Because there kinda rare..

Ps.. 300th post YAY!! :D

They are used on a few of the new BP, and they don't drop that often.

Quite rare, low TT, used to manufacture weapons with high markup!
Thats my opinion anyway as to why they have such a high markup ;)

Like everyone said, rare-ish items used in a lot of new weapon BPs on which I imagine people are keen to increase the QR.

There are various other target units and other weapon parts that came along with these in the last VU.

My theory is that they will start to get a lot more common in the next VU, but who knows.

Yep, rarity.

Opalo + 2k ammo and I looted 3 from Snables. And that's a LOT of dead Snables! :D

They are used on a few of the new BP, and they don't drop that often.

I looted one last night and was wondering what it was for, now I know. :)

I was having a rake around my storage last night and noticed the mark up on them. So happy that I have 11 of them, at a tt of 0.22 and such a high markup thats a good bit of cash for something I had no idea about. (3,960 peds if my maths is right). (which it wasn't, 39.60 as Tromos pointed out)

Seems I even have more than my mentor, bonus.

Last edited:
I was having a rake around my storage last night and noticed the mark up on them. So happy that I have 11 of them, at a tt of 0.22 and such a high markup thats a good bit of cash for something I had no idea about. (3,960 peds if my maths is right).

Seems I even have more than my mentor, bonus.

that's 18000% :laugh: ... so more like 39.60 :D

that's 18000% :laugh: ... so more like 39.60 :D

Oops, told you my maths may be bad.

My excuse is its half past one on a friday afternoon, bored at work on the countdown to the weekend.

same here... got to finish up quite some things at work first before I get back to log in :rolleyes:

mmmm... I 'd better log off the forum and go finish up then :D

:twocents:Fairly rare, plus an imbalance between the drops of the BPs that use them & components themselves ; similar for all these new generic components ( basic combat processsors, memory fluid etc).

I think these new BPs (for limited weapons) are not a viable atm with high markups ( component prices + residues > TT + mark of crafted item)
:twocents:

looted 63 of then from a snable male mature a few days ago :)

silent global :)

hehe i get a few of em off tantillions and rippersnappers every 100ped or so of ammo so its awesome :D

looted 63 of then from a snable male mature a few days ago :)

silent global :)

I thought a global went on the tt value, not whatever the market value is at the time?

And a silent one was when, for some reason, there was no swirlies, no fanfare and no announcement?

I thought a global went on the tt value, not whatever the market value is at the time?

And a silent one was when, for some reason, there was no swirlies, no fanfare and no announcement?

A "silent global" is when the item is 50 ped or more, counting the markup. Such as when I looted a 3.14 TT bravo, which sells for +180. A "silent global"

A "silent uber" is when markup pushes it over the 1,000 peds mark. Such as when I looted a 160 ped ESI @ 700% that's a 1,120 ped "silent uber"

Same reason ESI are 700%...low droprate, high demand.

A "silent global" is when the item is 50 ped or more, counting the markup. Such as when I looted a 3.14 TT bravo, which sells for +180. A "silent global"

A "silent uber" is when markup pushes it over the 1,000 peds mark. Such as when I looted a 160 ped ESI @ 700% that's a 1,120 ped "silent uber"

The reason I ask is because I had a 5.4k robot residue loot with no fanfare, swirlies or announcement about a year ago. And people I mentioned it to at the time described that as a silent global. Not very common perhaps, but certainly common enough to be known.

I got 11 of them from a daikiba young at the end of a 20 ped skilling hunt with a breer1a

The reason I ask is because I had a 5.4k robot residue loot with no fanfare, swirlies or announcement about a year ago. And people I mentioned it to at the time described that as a silent global. Not very common perhaps, but certainly common enough to be known.

That happens during crafting when you get the residue on a partial success.

Since you didn't actually make anything, no global saying what you globalled on. :D

It happens, but yeah, it's rare. And yeah, you can call it a silent global.

Back