battle for new oxford is tonight!

SuperHooper

Mature
Society
jamhotz weapons and armor
steve superhooper hooper
today is the offical date of battle for new oxford, we please request you play by all the rules below, and you respect all security staff and team members, we want this event to go smoothly, but i can see there are some party crashers. i ask instead of ruining like 20 peoples good times, play instead and make a bit of money

thank you for your coperation,
SuperHooper

================================================

its finally ready! after many tweakings and testings, battle for new oxford is ready for takeoff at 10 pm EST (cant be fair to every country) on july 26th

what is battle for new oxford?- its a privatly run pvp event arranged by the superhooper events and trade society

Where?- on the bridge next to the new oxford teleport

who can come?- everyone is welcome! from newbies to pros, battle for new oxford is completly fair.

how is it fair? what are the rules?- first off, to make this battle feel real and rugged, we are restricting guns to the solomite opallo or the jester d-1. there will be NO WEAPON ATTACHMENTS ALLOWED WHATSOEVER. and also, to make it pimal flesh on flesh, NO ARMOR IS ALLOWED. ANY ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDATE DEATH FROM ONE OF OUR MANY SCAN REFS.

whats the plot?- new oxford is in turmoil, the rabid raider war machine is running the city amok, and we have gotten word that they are going to attack the main bridge to block off supply routes to kill all the civillains in the city with lack of food and famine. this seige tactic can only be avoided by enlisting the help of the oxford protectors. your job as a player is to pick a team, and fight to the death for that side.

combat and team information?- we will try to distribute the players to there preferred team as evenly as possible. but if we have unbalanced team numbers, you will be automaticly placed. the battle will start when i message the scan refs to say go. the attackers will be raiding from the far side of the bridge, while the defenders start from new oxford.

i love it! how do i regester?- starting 45 minutes before game time the superhooper event and trade society will start taking regestries at the new oxford teleport. (look for the guy on the stool ). And to finance the large prizes given out, there will be a small regestration fee of 5 ped. 5 measly ped. low on cash? we will accept sweat at a 1.1 rate as regestration fare

anything else?- to make this event even more fun, we are hiding several ammo packages on the bridge and in the water. yes the water, swimming is allowed, so i reccomend the defenders put a few guys in the water just in case. imagine your holding a frontal assult of 4 guys when 6 sneak up on your side and blow you away. scary. if you feel a little intimidated, remember the weapon restrictions. solomite opallo only. no amps, no lasers, no scopes, and dont be a jackass and bring a coloring gun. 10pm est on july 26th, regestry starts at 9:15.

wait, how do i win?- the defenders must prevent the onslaught of attackers from securing the bridge center for more than 10 minutes. the timer is reset if the attackers come out of the center. the attackers win by getting to the center of the bridge and securing it for ten minutes.

fapping and revival?- we beg of you, please click no if you die, we want the bodies as kind of a ww2 gore effect. if you revive and try to get back on the bridge you will be shot on sight by one of our security staff members, seperate from the scan reffs. fapping is not allowed, you can only regain health naturally.

what about party crashers?- once in awhile there might be some jerk sniper that starts picking people off on the bridge, thats where our security team comes in.

prizes- the prize system is damage determines. all members of he winning team that havnt been killed will get a share of ped depending on there damage and achevments in battle. if you just hide and your team wins, your not gettin anything. its very easy to profit from this battle, and we want good clean paintball style fun.

im probaly forgeting 5 million things, so leave your questions here

SuperHooper said:
prizes- the prize system is damage determines. all members of he winning team that havnt been killed will get a share of ped depending on there damage and achevments in battle. if you just hide and your team wins, your not gettin anything. its very easy to profit from this battle, and we want good clean paintball style fun.

im probaly forgeting 5 million things, so leave your questions here

Speak to me of these 'teams'. Do we bring our own team? Are teams formed by the Superhooper Organizers? What if I don't have a team? Are these among the 5 million things you have forgot to mention?

Sincerely,
Donald

Tzest0s said:
have you heard of the event manager ?

Are you talking to me, Sir? No, I have not. Who is he?

Donald

Donald said:
Are you talking to me, Sir? No, I have not. Who is he?

Donald
No sir. ;)
i was talking to SuperHooper
i don't get it
why you need an event like this when you can create the event from event terminal ?
who tells me this is not a scam ?
i never heard of SuperHooper ... how can i trust him?

This sounds a lot of fun however when is it in MA time? I don't speak american :laugh:

10pm EST is GMT-5.....or I think its GMT-4 right now due to Daylight Savings Time...so 2am GMT is when this will start.

Wistrel said:
This sounds a lot of fun however when is it in MA time? I don't speak american :laugh:

This should be at 02:00 MA time. I live on the East Coast, speak American and it should be EDT (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) right now. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Tzest0s said:
No sir. ;)
i was talking to SuperHooper
i don't get it
why you need an event like this when you can create the event from event terminal ?
who tells me this is not a scam ?
i never heard of SuperHooper ... how can i trust him?

As a piece of advice to SuperHooper, you might want to be more clear in your initial post and be Bold ;) ..

Also, you might get party crashers (uber pkers) so I hope your ready for such a thing, creating an event using the event system would have been far more convenient in getting things organized as far as a major PvP event goes and as far as who the attendees are.. I just saw you have a security team, I hope it's a very good one!!

It takes alot for people to start trusting you as far as events go, so starting small and work your way up might be a good thing if your going to be an Event Coordinator...

Anywho, don't mind me, just putting in my :twocents: Good luck ! :)

Back