Beauty Bug

:mad: &@?&$"&?-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny-nerd-geek-forum-moderator.jpg

funny pic, but would be better suited to say EU pirate instead of moderator.

Been a little while...bump

Welp, since Kim & Charlie are on...bump

Read it...Fix it

So do I understand correctly...

They both read and fixed this issue?

Or were you just pleading with them to care?

So do I understand correctly...

They both read and fixed this issue?

Or were you just pleading with them to care?

The 2nd one -.-

Figured since they are Calypso Officials they would at least care to look at each bug thread, sat there and refreshed it for a while...not even a peep.

Its truly a disgrace that they dont fix this issue ...

Not only was this profession destroyed by full options at creation process but they even let a bug completely ruin business of just a few Beauticians left out there.

Its truly a disgrace that they dont fix this issue ...

Not only was this profession destroyed by full options at creation process but they even let a bug completely ruin business of just a few Beauticians left out there.

Yeah, it's horrible :(.

MA loves giving it to beauticians, been sick of it.

I've been wondering about my hair recently, it used to be white, it's grey now (stressful hunting lol)

But seriously, I don't want it grey, most of my clothes/gear is white and I want my hair white to match.

Can it be fixed, or is this area of beauty bugged/messed up also?

:)

I've been wondering about my hair recently, it used to be white, it's grey now (stressful hunting lol)

But seriously, I don't want it grey, most of my clothes/gear is white and I want my hair white to match.

Can it be fixed, or is this area of beauty bugged/messed up also?

:)

Hard to say, could of been adjusted with the new hair update, could be it wasn't true white before, MA could of just dicked u over and screwed up your hair, not rly sure lol.

If you would like, feel free to add me in game and sometime we are both on you can sit in my chair and see whats going on with it.

As far as the beauty bug goes that's not the issue. The beauty bug this thread refers to is basically you cannot accept a change if another procedure in that profession isn't unlocked by the stylist (even if it is not being modified).
Example:
Say I have 20 hair styles unlocked and you want a hair coloring done. Currently you have style 27 on your head. When we go to do the hair color, then accept, it crashes when you click accept with a yellow error message due to the hair style not being unlocked, even if it's not being changed.

This happens to me a lot because it seems many people have facial hair styles not unlocked. So, I can't do any hair stylist procedures to them unless they change their facial hair also.

I never thought it would happen but

I've stopped playing EU. One reason is I got so sick of trying to skill in beauty, at huge expense and bugs/lack of interest made it just a hassle. So, recently I have been doing other things on the web. I have become passionate about the whole process of web design, created a new EU forum and MA hit me with 9 pages of bureaucracy.
Then, (after I had moved on anyway) someone in the Ukraine used a spambot to post 500 posts a day about fake medecines and I deleted it, am truly passionate now about creating public domain content - as inter-active as possible.
I found the following message from google a real novelty, a first; (click)

7 MONTHS, still no fix :) MA :wtg:

7 MONTHS, still no fix :) MA :wtg:

Since this thread heh, really like 2 years and some I believe (took a long break back then so not sure on a definite time frame), but yeah...

Beauty stylists...Mindark's "red-headed step children"

Bump

Back