Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

Do we have to create a Facebook account for our avatar? :eyecrazy:

The app seem to work on my RL Facebook, but nothing asked me for my Entropia avatar name.
And even if my RL name is not very "standard", there is a lot with the same name than me.

The way I see it, anybody can activate the app. No need of Entropia account at all.
WTF ??

Yeh, it´s a bit odd.

I think u can buy a "code" for the points u have, choose for example shadow-L and they give a code, then u can use that shadow-code on ur EU-account and get the armor, that´s at least how I understand it
:confused::laugh:

Now Entropians can walk from house to house just like Jehovah's Witnesses, ringing the doorbells and telling that Lootius exists and loves you :)

Can be done and not as much of a joke as you might think ;) Some very well know mainstream big brands have built their entire successes on harnessing the religious experience in their customers....fact..Hell they got you thinking along those lines, and with the number of addicts already in here, the stage is set ;) So if lootius gives loot and i take your loot....does that make me the devil ?..Mwahahaha

While I'm not ashamed to play EU, I wouldn't want to ruin my friends and relatives lives with an addiction.

What would you wear?
The classic OJ with a homemade sweat tool?
I think this may be fun.
Anyone got the draft for the Lootius version of the Bible?

Hahaha...They are going to think we are escaped prisoners if we wear the orange...:laugh:

The app seem to work on my RL Facebook, but nothing asked me for my Entropia avatar name.
And even if my RL name is not very "standard", there is a lot with the same name than me.

The way I see it, anybody can activate the app. No need of Entropia account at all.
WTF ??
I believe it detects the FB account you are logged into and probably verifies the contact information or something along those lines, so it links the MA account and the FB account behind the scenes.

I was trying to accomplish setting this up to a separate FB avatar account to no avail, and would actually be the only way they will get me to do this.

Home Entertainment and Personal Privacy tend to go hand in hand for many, and if FB is involved....separating the personal vs the virtual is the better option in my opinion, especially in the case of RCE.

(real account seems to be able to get the app ok with out an error, I just wont accept the terms on that account, like many apps, for various reasons)

something for MA to consider perhaps..

I believe it detects the FB account you are logged into and probably verifies the contact information or something along those lines, so it links the MA account and the FB account behind the scenes.

Only my name and birthday are real on my FB infos (no phone number, adress or whatever) and it will stay like that forever.
So MA do not have much actually to link my FB to my Entropia account.
Surely there is a procedure that they neglected to tell.

Well I tried it a bit, but I don't get it. The pages are boring, and build crappy.Hope they didn't waste more then 2 days on it.

The good news is that there isn't anything special that you'll miss if you don't want to join, and the rewards you can get, although nice, are all limited and won't really affect EU-life too much.

The other good news is that people who like it can actually help promote the universe.

But for me it was a one-time visit and won't look at it again.

WTF ??

There is no need to create a separate Facebook account. In fact, doing so is discouraged, since the whole point of the Socialtype platform is to help you promote Entropia to your existing Facebook friends and contacts.

When you spend your Emissary points to claim rewards within the Emissary application, you will receive a redemption code via e-mail. You then log in to the Entropia Universe website with your avatar account and use the redemption code to redeem the reward, which is then placed into your avatar's inventory.

So this is the new advertising? o,O

LMAO, so they plaster a picture of a female avatar in a thong with angel wings floating over some landscape sunset as the splash picture and they hope it'll cater at all to someone who might be interested in a sci-fi MMO?

Even if it does attract a couple pimple-faced teens who got a boner from those virtual boobs, I doubt they're gonna stick around for long or even deposit.

LMAO, so they plaster a picture of a female avatar in a thong with angel wings floating over some landscape sunset as the splash picture and they hope it'll cater at all to someone who might be interested in a sci-fi MMO?

Even if it does attract a couple pimple-faced teens who got a boner from those virtual boobs, I doubt they're gonna stick around for long or even deposit.

It has actually taken quite abit of time and money to research what kind of people are likely to invest in EU. It seems that whoever gets attracted by that picture will most likely stay in EU long-term :).

There is no need to create a separate Facebook account. In fact, doing so is discouraged, since the whole point of the Socialtype platform is to help you promote Entropia to your existing Facebook friends and contacts.

When you spend your Emissary points to claim rewards within the Emissary application, you will receive a redemption code via e-mail. You then log in to the Entropia Universe website with your avatar account and use the redemption code to redeem the reward, which is then placed into your avatar's inventory.

ok.
Thanx for explanation.

I'm blind or it's not written anywhere?

edit:

Got it.
I dont know if it was there before I redeemed my Beta Badge but ...

... now it's there for sure. Not yet but at least it say the instructions will be there when time will come.

Last edited:
So this is the new advertising? o,O

It is part of the advertising but far from the only thing. Check dev posts over on entropiaforum and you'll see a bit more info at least :)

I hope there's more advertizing than this...Believe me no one on my Fb friends list will play this ..I had a girl on my list who started playing and quit pretty fast when she had to keep depositing heaps of money and got nothing...That was quite a while ago and don't think she's logged in over a year..

How do I stop the Emissary program messages from my friends to show up in FB ?
Do i have to remove my friends or is there another way ?

Its even more annoying than the Zynga games with all this messages.....

How do I stop the Emissary program messages from my friends to show up in FB ?
Do i have to remove my friends or is there another way ?

Its even more annoying than the Zynga games with all this messages.....

On the top right corner of one of the spam posts, click to get the drop down menu and choose block all posts from Entropia Universe.

Last edited:
Sorry, let me get this right ....

1. We pay to play
  2. we pay for the loots and markups
  3. .... And now WE do the advertising for MA.

You got an AWESOME thing going on there MA.

You know how social media works??? ... I'll tell you how ... I go to a restaurant and have a great meal ... I PRAISE the shit outa that restaurant to my fb friends and they try it out. Downside.... I go to a restaurant have a not so nice meal... I tell that to my fb friends and then they tell that to ALL their friends.

I however, do think it is an awesome idea but it will only work when you have the entire community pushing it with pride not a select few.

BTW... I got over 2k friends from TV and radio and if I use an app, it better not spam them or it will do more damage than good.

Looking forward to trying it.

Thanks
Sunny

Okay then, I'll just invite everyone on my FL. Oh wait, I don't have a real FB account, just one I use for entropia, so all my friends already play :( Oh well, spammed my wall with shares :)

:-D

and again a non working thingy!!

spent 15 min trying to make it work before giving up and removing it

Something to pile on top of all the Cityville/Mafiaville/herpdederpville requests I get every day. :dunce:

No one on my FB would ever consider playing EU, and those who would already do.

Why not also mention that:

Those People that Join in can ALSO participate in the same program,
and essentially Play for Free by redeeming guns and all the rest
they might need to not even spend a single freaking dime?

I mean, they kinda did, but it's not very clear. Am I not reading it correctly?

Other than that I think it's a pretty awesome initiative.

That's what I did a long time ago, to link it to my EU account.
That is about the only or best way to use this app in my opinion. This way it doesn't bog your real FB down... but heck mine is already bombarded with requests for cityville, slotomania and etc...

WTF ??

That's what I did a long time ago, to link it to my EU account.
That is about the only or best way to use this app in my opinion. This way it doesn't bog your real FB down... but heck mine is already bombarded with requests for cityville, slotomania and etc...

I remember reading on EF somewhere from the Liason for the EMissary program saying that an e-mail would be sent (to the e-mail address associated with your Facebook account) detailing instructions on how to redeem the item you have bought with points.

With all the bugs, the glass ceiling, ignorant support, limits set on returns in programming for all but the special few, along with the lack of communication other then after thoughts or when the public mass complain about what goes on you couldnt pay me enough to sucker RL friends into this game... besides most have tried already and avoid it like a plague.

And for the record... FUCK Facebook no one gives a shit when your baby farts or your car wont start.

Start treating your customers better and you wouldnt have to use sucker tatics to grow the popuplation you ass backwards morons.

Back