Info: Best CPU for Entropia Universe

Ace Lucky Dude
Hey everyone!
what CPU's are you running and how much of lag are u experiencing in game, we know game has old cryengine that can't utilize all CPU cores, so was wondering if someone have found setup that eliminates all the lag, and by lag i mean the one you get close to tp's also where is loads of other players and loads of mobs or trees...

I’d probably be thinking about what you need for the new unreal engine at this point if you are looking to upgrade.
I currently have a Ryzen 7 3700x I think, seems to do okay mostly.

I’d probably be thinking about what you need for the new unreal engine at this point if you are looking to upgrade.
I currently have a Ryzen 7 3700x I think, seems to do okay mostly.
100% agree with this statement, If your putting together a pc for entropia UE5 is coming so you may want to build with that in mind.
With that being said tho I run a Intel I7 10th gen cpu with a 6800xt radeon gpu and get 0 lag while playing entropia with every thing turned up.

Loadingtimes/Lag of that kind are most likely due to synchronisation latency to server. Not much you can do about that, exept maybe moving closer to wherever MA hosts their servers at. Think it used to be Frankfurt and Göteborg

Think it used to be Frankfurt and Göteborg
Servers are located somewhere in or around Amsterdam AFAIK.

Other than that it's all based on the routing of the network, how your ISP is linked to backbones. Generally speaking you can be damn close geographically to some server and still get (slightly) less quality than someone from further away.

Back