Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Midnightcalm Mid Moon
Best Graphic issue I have seen in game. Ark Underground

Best Graphic issue I have seen in game. Ark Underground

it is nto a gloich :)
it has purpose, and been here for ages.
just now client compilation problems somewhere lost his "invisible" texture, so client worked with normal "failsafe" texture "replace me".

without "failsafe" texture your game would crash when you enter a vision of it. so be happy and dont worry :) because after update you will not see it :) "but you will know it is still there just invisible :D "

This is what happens when changes are made to the matrix.. Seen any agents, neo?

This is what happens when changes are made to the matrix.. Seen any agents, neo?

The other day me and another decided to go try some Leviathan Stalkers. I spawned the boat at Fort Cayuze and started driving north. Soon the boat started acting weird, like it was caught in something, it started to bob up and down in the water, and then it sank! We exited the boat and our avatars could not swim, instead we both sank and were walking around on the sea floor as if it was dry land.... And that's how we did the rest of our hunt, walking around on the sea floor.

The Aakas instances are full of them! Been there a while, we just seeing what the devs see : )

yea that watter bugg is so annoying ...

Back