Best ie hockey team in the world?

Apple GREEN

Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Apple Mystery Green
I was wondering, does anyone know what country has the best ice hockey team in the world? :D

I believe Germany took gold in '08

and canada is not the only country that cares about hockey

germany took gold in what hockey event 08?

Why do you ask? Sweden of course.. ;)

I believe Germany took gold in '08

and canada is not the only country that cares about hockey

Actually Russia are World Champs twice in a row now [ '08 & '09 ]. Last WC ended just few days ago and it was impossible to sleep with all that noise at the streets :)

Actually Russia are World Champs twice in a row now. Last WC ended just few days ago and it was impossible to sleep with all that noise at the streets :)

I was referring to olympics

I do believe that, in Women's hockey, the Canadian team is the best right now. The Men's team, too, iirc. :wtg:

Stupid question.. Finland ofcourse :wtg:

I'm taking the bait tho. And bite off the line easily, leaving the fisherman standing there empty.. sad.. wondering what happened. :D

The reigning olympic champions is ofc the best ice-hockey team in the world. Where the best vs best. Meaning all the pros available.

Title is ours until the next 2010 olympics. (Probably another 4 years after Vancouver) :cool: :silly2:

So start practicing hard Crosby, Malkin, Oveckin, Getzlaf and co, and try take the golden crown from three crowns. Aint gonna be easy tho. :)

Actually Russia are World Champs twice in a row now [ '08 & '09 ]. Last WC ended just few days ago and it was impossible to sleep with all that noise at the streets :)

You are absolutly right!!!!!! :yay::yay::D

Canada (WC went to Russia because it usually takes place during Playoffs, where all the top players are engaged. Even with the third-hand team, Canada finished second).

I was referring to olympics
Umm, but there was no Winter Olympics in '08 and back in '06 the gold was won by Sweden, not Germany :) So if the best team is decided every 4 years, then Sweden it is. Until 2010 at least.

I'm taking the bait tho. And bite off the line easily, leaving the fisherman standing there empty.. sad.. wondering what happened. :D

The reigning olympic champions is ofc the best ice-hockey team in the world. Where the best vs best. Meaning all the pros available.

Title is ours until the next 2010 olympics. (Probably another 4 years after Vancouver) :cool: :silly2:

So start practicing hard Crosby, Malkin, Oveckin, Getzlaf and co, and try take the golden crown from three crowns. Aint gonna be easy tho. :)

Top russian players also play in NHL, and btw Olimpics are not as important as world cups in sports like soccer, ice hockey and "children vs Jockeys throwdowns"

so I guess the answer is...hhmm I hate to say it, but...hmmmppfff the reighning champion of the world...and that is...hmmm...forgot, could someone refresh my memory please? :D

Well fieldhockey, Holland of course!

The Zimbabwe Ice Hockey team is not very good.

So, it is not them.

Its hard to tell whos the best...

sweden is the only country who have won WC and the olympics the same year...

its either sweden, finland, russia or canada

Germany may have won the paralympics but they where never even close to a medal in either olympics or wc.

Back