Question: Bet: When will the cryentropia be released?

When will cryentropia be released?

• june-july 2008

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • august 2008

Votes: 50 9.7%
  • september 2008

Votes: 44 8.5%
  • october 2008

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • november 2008

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • december 2008

Votes: 33 6.4%
  • january-february 2009

Votes: 39 7.6%
  • mars-april 2009

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • may-june 2009

Votes: 82 15.9%
  • never, end of the world will come before cryengine :)

Votes: 121 23.5%

• Total voters
I have travelled back in time from the year 3765 to say you were all wrong and it is due in August 3766.

I am also rich because I horded Pixie which stopped dropping in October 2008 to allow Shadow and Angel to be looted more often :wise:

Those of you who live through the coming nuclear confrontation of the second American Civil War where Hillary Clinton declares herself world Emperess will be pleased to hear that she makes PED the world currency and an account in EU mandatory.

ND still owns a Hummer H2.

I'll say December 23 :yay: But hoping before that :)

Voted "August 2008" when the thread started but ehhhh... :laugh:

So My new vote is "Tuesday 3 February 2009" and I do belive in this date !

:D

December 24th
So then we will have presents in game... and new Platform :)

Well, now that they start colliding particles with that LHC, the last option might become a possibility ;)

march 7th 2009

9. till 13. dezember 2008

Well, since Lemmy's Castle is to be implemented with the new VU and Lemmy's castle home page offers free gifts to all that signs up before december I'd say december....now what date would it be...:scratch2:

Ok, my bet is december 17th 2008!

That gives MA some time to fix the more critical bugs before the Xmas holidays, an us players a lot of time to explore the "new" world during the very same holiday..;)

Steve Mischief

Fapday the 44th of Grune in the year of the Snabble.

On a serious note, i'm also guessing december, and with my luck, 8th of december, 'cause that's when i'm going to military refresher course for a week and miss all first-sight-excitement and new items :mad:

Either very soon, like tomorrow :laugh:, so they have time for bug fixes before the holidays, or soon after the holidays.

No bots today and tomorrow is update day (tuesdays), so, maybe... :)

sooner than later:yay:

focus:bowdown:

ahhh...:deal:

:zzz:what was the question?

Did they remember?:xeek::shower:

Even thou MA dont work like this i think CE2 would be perfect for Chrismas

:laugh:Who brought this up?

And... ehm... Helena... i thought gambling wasn't allowed... around these areas... why's your first post called "bet"? :laugh:

I'm guessing Sooner than Later! :wtg:

can I bet on February 30? ;)

Well, my bet is long gone already :laugh: but it seems to be that after the bot attacks and xp gain is back to normal is the release date for somehow ;)

Might be the perfect christmas gift :yay:

I would vote for 29th February someyear :D
As long as we do not get another official hint, I would not hold my breath anymore.

Lol, and peope sayd i was pessimist and that it would never take that long :D

this thread got a 2.5month necro post, but its very interesting to see what the votes were.

MA is very good at making us think CE is right around the corner. I think most people have given upand dont care anymore.

My guess is 16 april and I think it will happen whenn they try to close the orbs.

All to keep this thread alive and to see how optimistic we were/ are :)

cryengine 2 for entropia will be released once cryengine 3 has been released for 6 months and is already old news and unreal engine 6 is out and running at top speeds and super awesome ness and the nvidia natively quad gpu on a single pci-e card video cards are released and are already cheap because everyone wants 8 gpus on a single card so they can do dual sli and have 16 gpus!

Don't know if anyone's said it... But I think it will be ---> 12th April 2009

Or... never! ;)

Back