BIG WARNING regarding cars!

Rony

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
Jhony Rony Macaroni
If you destroy it it seems it costs something to get it back.
I destroyed three in PVP (they can be destroyed if you shot them) and now I am looking for ways to repair them.

From VU:

When the SI has reached critical limit, passengers are automatically removed from the vehicle, which cannot be used until the SI has been increased again.
The vehicle absorbs hit points inflicted on avatars from creatures or from area damage. However, with a regular direct hit weapon, the avatar takes the damage if targeted directly, while the vehicle absorbs the damage if it was targeted.
How to:
Increase the SI of the vehicle by stepping out of the vehicle and using the Structural Integrity Toolkit on the vehicle.

Entropia Universe 11.2.0 Release Notes

uhm thx for that warning anyways but how the hell you managed to get your hands on 3 Vehicles while most people stay without and donT have a single chance to get any because of freakin server lags ?

you crafted some ?

So... in theory: A 17 ped TT vehicle (L) can be blown to bits; by a few shots? Thats some nice income for MA no? ...

Love decay * sarcasm *

The way MA approached this 'give-away' is absolutely ridiculous!
All other avatars should be compensated by OUR peds that were given away to random begging avatars that skipped the queue.

[/Rant off.]

uhm thx for that warning anyways but how the hell you managed to get your hands on 3 Vehicles while most people stay without and donT have a single chance to get any because of freakin server lags ?

you crafted some ?

They weren't mine. Just people passing nearby. I shot them and the car blow away. Example:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

How embarrassing! Having your car blown away by an unskilled hair stylist! :laugh:

You must have one hell of a hair dryer!

Epic :D +rep lol

How embarrassing! Having your car blown away by an unskilled hair stylist! :laugh:

You must have one hell of a hair dryer!

Rony has a UL modhairdryer with 89 dps. That and the felis w/ bbc make a deadly combo

armor?

so vehicles are basically fast exoskeleton armor that is useless against guns or robots that have guns? Nice.

The structural integrity is not the same as the car's total limited value. We took two hard hits from a trox dom... or was it an alpha? That took the structural integrity down about 130 points or so, but the overall unrepairable decay was 7 pecs. Normal driving doesn't appear to decay it.

The structural integrity is not the same as the car's total limited value.

This seems to be the most common misunderstanding.
Thanks for clarifying! :thumbup:

Normal driving doesn't appear to decay it.

This, I had not read before. Very Interesting.

JEHU

You need to get the Vehicle RK-5 (L) in miscellaneous tools in the Auction.

Back