Bloody Penguin

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable about hitting a penguin with a spiked club and watching its head bounce across landmines? :(

Just think if it was this lil thing:

penguin.jpg

:( you dont wanna hit that do you?

well if you PK in PE, would you want to PK in RL?

its all in fun ;)

Gruye said:
well if you PK in PE, would you want to PK in RL?

Dunno about correlation in this but statistics about violence tell that really many ppl like to PK irl... :(

Essi said:
Dunno about correlation in this but statistics about violence tell that really many ppl like to PK irl... :(

PK=Player "KILL"

Only a minority of the worlds population MDK (Murder Death Kill).

It aint really many people, and those that do are seriously evil and wicked.

On a lighter note, drink beer in moderation and go clubbing and also smoke some ganja and live life peacfully.

Respect to JAH. :bandit:

LOL
Sry Aio- but this post reminds me of some ppl in game that I saw a few months back... perhaps some1 else had seen them... They began a soc called PE-PETA (PETA as in the animal rights' activists). They went around towns telling every1 not to kill the poor little mobs of Calypso ;)
OK- a little off-topic, but it just reminded me of that. Ya, bloody penguin is gross to me, but it's also slightly funny in a sick way

A friend of mine (Dizzy) use to be in a society with a leader who wouldn't/couldn't hunt because his girlfriend was against it (In real life and ingame). :rolleyes:

Talk about whipped! :whip:

Well i do now :duh:

Better keep to ma Archery :D

:king:

What a little cute thing. Let´s smash it!! ;)

ARGGHHH I was so good in bloddy pinguin and now you show me this!!
I CAN NEVER PLAY AGAIN!
*watch siggi that has a bunny nailed to it*
*click her way to the arcade*

Some people should never play Hitman...

just a thought..

Oh yeah, about PETA guild, oh please! Atrox is a nice poor mob of Calypso? Gimme a break! Atrox will eat you for breakfast.

Not uncomfortable at all.. In fact, i got more blood thirsty now after you posted that pic! ;)

awwww it is super cute ;) but it is a necessary evil, it is great entertainment! :)

Oh fine, fine! I would NOT kill a penguin...

:rolleyes:

Wait... hold on! :eek:

What do they drop?!!!

penguin.jpg

heehee :D rofl thats a good picture...

but if you clicked there.. ill hunt you down and beat you with your ripped off arms :D

LOL! sorry but omg thats funny! I wanna see that :laugh:

hmmm Zippo what do Penguins taste like?
I'm guessing chicken :D

Faustian said:
hmmm Zippo what do Penguins taste like?
I'm guessing chicken :D

lol silly Faust... there are no penguins in Alaska... they are in Antarctica! :silly2:

Back