Suggestion: blueprints for every blasted item in game...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
gets old not seeing stuff like enhanced target assessment unit on auction, etc. Make blasted blueprints that let us craft that stuff out of more common stuff so that some of these more rare items we do have blueprints for can actually be crafted some day.

I'm not very experienced with it, but can't you set orders in the AH? I know I check to see if items I loot are in the orders from time to time, but it seems like often times no one has orders set for very many things. Might be worth a shot!

If orders didn't cost you even if no one puts something up, possibly would be worth it... otherwise with rare stuff, it's likley it'd just be wasted peds.

Make it easier to get all the things, but make things also have markup.

Do people even understand how economics works?

Everything has a counter point and unfortunately for every person arguing for something one way there are people also arguing for the opposite. It a tough call and I don't think the current status quo will change anytime soon

Actually this is a good idea, but not neccessarily for every item in game. Instead, they should add blueprints for those items that no longer drop but are needed to craft in other BP's. There area ton of BP's that you can't click, not because you don't want to, but because some mats do not drop anymore in game (and thats not because of an item cap or someone hordeing it).
Would like to see BP's for these items.

Actually this is a good idea, but not neccessarily for every item in game. Instead, they should add blueprints for those items that no longer drop but are needed to craft in other BP's. There area ton of BP's that you can't click, not because you don't want to, but because some mats do not drop anymore in game (and thats not because of an item cap or someone hordeing it).
Would like to see BP's for these items.
I agree....rare stuff should still remain rare, but the stuff no no longer dropping should at least be somehow craftable.
My whole body can be replcated at a termina when I die, but there is no way to some components that were loot ? :D

Back