Info: boards to veneer

first look at refining. when you refine a board with an energy refiner it creates a multiple of veneers. we will see what the prices become. each board produces a specific number of veneers.

i got this many veneers from 1 board

long - regular - short

midastree 38 - 21 - 4

bigwig 166 - 113 - 76

firn 91 - 59 - 18

stinktree 52 - 31 - 11

this info should be added to entropedia somewhere, i imagine.

looks like 100 = .01 kg and 1000 = 1.0 kg regardless of base board

Thank you, I was attmpting to use the Tailoring tool, figuring that since the veneers can craft into textures, this would be the proper tool for the job.

Thought I had attempted to place them into all the tools, but I must have missed using the Energy Refiner in my frustrations at MA's insistance on giving items general descriptions without providing exact information on what to do with the items.

Entropedia frustrates me as well with only giving what number of an item, such as Midastree will be transformed into Veneers, without actually stating straight forwards which tool to use to accomplish this task.

Entropedia said:
This veneer is a product from a board. It can be used in various constructions.

Just about as vague as MA concerning what tool to use to accomplish board to veneer conversion.

I don't have much atm, but have a few EFD for the info.

@Aydonis: This information is now on Entropedia.

However, if you have further questions or suggestions concerning Entropedia, I suggest you post them in the Entropedia forum here or in the Wishlist on Entropedia itself, instead of necroing a 2-year old thread ;)

Furthermore, the site is edited by players, which means if you see something wrong or missing, you can always make the required updates yourself. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, there are people who can do it for you, as I just did, provided you let them know.

@Aydonis: This information is now on Entropedia.

However, if you have further questions or suggestions concerning Entropedia, I suggest you post them in the Entropedia forum here or in the Wishlist on Entropedia itself, instead of necroing a 2-year old thread ;)

Furthermore, the site is edited by players, which means if you see something https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/images/smilies2/yay.gifwrong or missing, you can always make the required updates yourself. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, there are people who can do it for you, as I just did, provided you let them know.

Well my post wasn't a question or suggestion, just a statement. I hadn't realized the age, it wasn't intentional to revive a dead thread since I've already been warned about this ;) Just wanted to thank the op for providing straight forward the information I needed. With a little more clicking around I was able to see where it now tells a person the refiner required on entropedia, so now I'm happy. Thanks, have some EFD too :)

is there anything I can do with Midastree texture? I made them no idea what I can do with them

Same what you can do with every texture. Applying them to untextured things

Back