Question: Bug, or just clever hunt type?

Well, it does have a reason they only spawn inside pvp4.. so for me it's kinda exploiting.. but since calypso team doesn't seem to give a shit.. why should I?

Of course it's an exploit. It's not much different than the vtol exploit. With the vtol exploit you save armor decay and possibly kill something you normally wouldn't be able to. With this exploit you get to hunt lootable pvp mobs without the risk of being looted (or even killed if they drag them to the LA).

Where are BAHQ and AoW, the great protectors of all that is virtuous?! Oh shit, they are the ones doing it! :ahh:

It doesn't matter what we think kim already said he doesn't care what happens in PVP and that Mob Training is not against EULA in PVP.

I'm just simply relaying the information that he has posted for clarification to all of us.

~Danimal

guess it depends on who you ask !!!!
i send a support case and asked about mobtraining was alowed or not ... here is the reply :

2011-11-18 15:11 Entropia Universe Support:
Hi,

Neither Mob Training with or without using the car nor exploiting bugs is allowed and are considered as breaches to the Terms of Use. Whenever you see this happening we would greatly appreciate if you could take as many screen shots as possible and send them to us.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

So wonder if its Kim or support that got miss informed ????

Last edited:
i was asking because of draging proterons froms land areas too. to not pay taxes

Doesn´t work, a mob spawned at a LA always gives tax to the LA owner, no matter where you pull it to, to kill it :D

Don´t know how to check proof of it, but that was MA statement long time ago, don´t think MA changed that.

Doesn´t work, a mob spawned at a LA always gives tax to the LA owner, no matter where you pull it to, to kill it :D

Don´t know how to check proof of it, but that was MA statement long time ago, don´t think MA changed that.

You can check it out draging mob outside LA and globing on it. If lLA has custom msg it will show in chat that you global;ed on LA.:dance:

I really don't think this should be allowed.

But I also think that mob training should be forbidden even pvp zones, which most people seem to think is a horrible idea :hammer:

well then ppl shoud get banned cuz of the mob hearding in MM....? or ppl who "reset" the Warlock spawn? just utter bs.. if it were a exploits then MA wouldt have let cars aggro mobs in the first place -_-

If its not allowed .. im okey with it... buut when they allow ppl to Mobtrain other ppl @ the rig and its okey.? i just heard the mobs to a diffrent location

well then ppl shoud get banned cuz of the mob hearding in MM....? or ppl who "reset" the Warlock spawn? just utter bs.. if it were a exploits then MA wouldt have let cars aggro mobs in the first place -_-

What he said :wise:

Submit a support case Kestukas.
This is serious issue.

I really cant understand why ppl cant play fair. Even spreading BS everywhere its not exploit.
It is.
And those suckers should be banned.

DO you even know what the fuck your saying...??

your talking to the person who ran around in PVP4 for a week just pawning evry one with the tango reload bugg and was fine with it... the same person also was a strong user of the Hoovercraft "shield"

Of course it's an exploit. It's not much different than the vtol exploit. With the vtol exploit you save armor decay and possibly kill something you normally wouldn't be able to. With this exploit you get to hunt lootable pvp mobs without the risk of being looted (or even killed if they drag them to the LA).

Where are BAHQ and AoW, the great protectors of all that is virtuous?! Oh shit, they are the ones doing it! :ahh:

funny how you mention exploit... when CK logged off in MCR @ the LG it was okey?

there is a difference between mob training (into other players) and mob herding to kill, ^^

If its not allowed .. im okey with it... buut when they allow ppl to Mobtrain other ppl @ the rig and its okey.? i just heard the mobs to a diffrent location

I think it's pretty clear pvp4 has or better yet had a meaning/intention.
It wasn't just created to kill miners who go there for the pvp4 specific rescources.
It's also created to kill hunters who hunt there for pvp SPECIFIC creatures.
So it's pretty obvious it's not the game developers plan to have them moved to outside this area.
Saying you don't understand why this is an exploit is just pure BS & you know it..
But it's like Xen said, for you guys, it only becomes an exploit if cK starts doing it also :laugh:
& lastly, this isn't about the mobtrain, this is about moving the spawn from the pvp4 to a non-lootable PVP.
So stop bringing that up as an excuse

I think it's pretty clear pvp4 has or better yet had a meaning/intention.
It wasn't just created to kill miners who go there for the pvp4 specific rescources.
It's also created to kill hunters who hunt there for pvp SPECIFIC creatures.
So it's pretty obvious it's not the game developers plan to have them moved to outside this area.
Saying you don't understand why this is an exploit is just pure BS & you know it..
But it's like Xen said, for you guys, it only becomes an exploit if cK starts doing it also :laugh:
& lastly, this isn't about the mobtrain, this is about moving the spawn from the pvp4 to a non-lootable PVP.
So stop bringing that up as an excuse

bull shit... it can hardly be called a exploit if it were then they should have put a limit to where to mobs could go.. and as far as they move out of pvp4 no exploit just pure fucking driving.

bull shit... it can hardly be called a exploit if it were then they should have put a limit to where to mobs could go.. and as far as they move out of pvp4 no exploit just pure fucking driving.

It's not becouse you can do something, that you're also allowed to do it, just like VTOL hunting.
Or would you call that hardly an exploit also?

In you're case, I would just stop posting in this thread..

o wait, wasn't that you with thr VTOL at big scips a few months ago with 1 ninja respawn as excuse?

haha comparing this to Vtol hunting...LOL

funny how CK take the "moral high ground" gj Das keep on just blabbing away with the shit :)

ill just wait for a official statement then..

But i guess mob hearding is okey only during MM ... when "team clark kent blablabla" dragged neco out of pvp4

Last edited:
Somehow I fail to see any cK member in those screenshots so I have no idea what you're aiming at.
If you're talking 'bout the MCR thingy..
1. it's never confirmed to be an exploit
2. guess who we learned it from
3. guess the reason why cK doesn't do LG atm..

Gl in you're future 'non-exploiting, becouse I can' carreer ;)

EDIT, you should really stop pointing fingers to others & look at what you're doing for a change.. maybe you'll wake up one day

Somehow I fail to see any cK member in those screenshots so I have no idea what you're aiming at.
If you're talking 'bout the MCR thingy..
1. it's never confirmed to be an exploit
2. guess who we learned it from
3. guess the reason why cK doesn't do LG atm..

Gl in you're future 'non-exploiting, becouse I can' carreer ;)

EDIT, you should really stop pointing fingers to others & look at what you're doing for a change.. maybe you'll wake up one day

haha we both know loggin out in the MCR and logging in 10 sec after it starts is a exploits. dont act stupider then you are.. when ppl whos not defending the claim are ported out of the zone when LG starts. Thats a abious exploit...

This is not

Well mobs pulling out of lootable PvP, I can´t see that as an exploit. It has been done since PvP4 exists and thats several years now. When it wasn´t an exploit back the days why is it today an exploit? Only because it is easyer to do with vehicles, compared to old days where you had to run fast?

Beside that, all PvPers who don´t like that tactic, shoot the cars, stop them pulling mobs. Easy as that !

And to be honest, what is the difference between using a car to train mobs out of lootable zone, and looting a mob inside lootable PvP, drop all stackables to a vehicle and call that back to storage.

There is nearly no risk, beeing looted in PvP3/4 these days, personally can´t care less because I always was the victim never the looter (ok, with only one exception once I looted a miner in PvP4).

It shouldn't be a case of not doing what others tell you not to do. the system is designed with it's rules and boundaries, and they should be exploited to it's full potential. Choosing to ridicule someone because or a difference in morals or principles, when they are not interfering with your game play is downright bullying.

We all share the same universe and occasionally our styles of game-play clash with one another, that's fine.. today I don't have any hunters or miners to pk, or that spawn or mobs I can't kill has invaded my favourite hunting ground. No one has interfered with my game, but I need to adapt my game-play to meet current situations.

more clear vision of all this is here :

DO you even know what the fuck your saying...??

your talking to the person who ran around in PVP4 for a week just pawning evry one with the tango reload bugg and was fine with it... the same person also was a strong user of the Hoovercraft "shield"

did you reported him? No?
SO what then

Ive been told lately, it was mostly kestukas and nasvajus, who were using reload exploit.

But hey .. because those ppl used one exploit, everyone can use other exploits? Is this right?
I think it is not.

But hey .. because those ppl used one exploit, everyone can use other exploits? Is this right?
I think it is not.

That is exactly the point :laugh:

The russians in pvp4 seem to have no problem bending to outright breaking the rules of the game when it works for them. Then when someone else does the same or similar its something horrific worthy of banishment.

Time and time again they have gone about their merry way and thrown a fit the second they are the ones on the other side of the coin.

For the record I don't give a fuck what tricks and tactics anybody uses in lootable pvp. There are no rules in there, some people just need to learn how to not be a bitch when they find themselves on the other end of things.

i really think that ma should make rules and exact posts about some things, like mobtrain, using vechiles as a shield, vtol hunting....
because excactly i wrote a support about hiding in cars as a hsield i got answer that it is not an exploit.
and my friend made same support, he got answer that it is restricted and it is a bug.

I guess it's time for me to drag some rare ores out of pvp 4 and mine them!

i should do same :)

So many things got nerfed because of PVP already... like vehicles cooldown, or unable to use vehicle when your tool is reloading...
Can't wait what smart solution will MA bring to stop this or next PVP exploits that 99% of EU participants don't care about.

So many things got nerfed because of PVP already... like vehicles cooldown, or unable to use vehicle when your tool is reloading...
Can't wait what smart solution will MA bring to stop this or next PVP exploits that 99% of EU participants don't care about.

they should just ban exploiters, nothig more :)

Is really not fair when whole EU population suffers, just because some russians used vehicle as quick reloader for plasma guns.

MA, pls, dont change anything this time :D

For the record I don't give a fuck what tricks and tactics anybody uses in lootable pvp. There are no rules in there, some people just need to learn how to not be a bitch when they find themselves on the other end of things.

Well in that case MA could give us Leader Takes all lootrule back, while the Leader of the team stay always outside lootable PvP while his mates do the hunting and PKing in PvP4.

There are rules and this rules are there for a reason.

While I can´t see mobtraining as an exploit there have been others that definately are an exploit, f.e. the invisble bug and some others.

I am all for reporting people that exploit an bug (especially in lootable PvP), but mobtraining is simple tactic (gamemechanic) that is used for several other reasons at many places.

Mobtrain is no bug, so how could that be a bug exploit?

Reactions: das
Back