Question: Bug, or just clever hunt type?

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing

Training npc out of pvp zone and killing near? it is new type of hunting?

have anyone suhggestions?

whit is one of 20 times i have sees nuch thing.

Actually it is nothing new:
hulkmbtr.jpg

Not sure what I was watching lol. Planes flying round? :ahh:

IMHO what happens here is that people drag mobs out of a lootable pvp zone, so they don't have to risk their loot to a pker.

Nothing says you cannot drag a mob somewhere to kill it. I do not do this, but would if I had the gear to hunt the mob.

just clever hunt type

Last edited:
dragging mobs to another location to kill them is not a bug/exploit

tiering a tango using vehicle bug however is.

so how you guys wanna play it?

this thread was question how you think about it . not relationships between countries or pkers and hunters.

i was asking because of draging proterons froms land areas too. to not pay taxes

this thread was question how you think about it . not relationships between countries or pkers and hunters.

i was asking because of draging proterons froms land areas too. to not pay taxes

dragging prots out of an LA won't save you the tax, just look at the global msg & LA advert in it;)

Only way to solve this would be to surround whole pvp4 with turrets:)

LA owners gets the tax anyway what matters is where mob spawned, not where id died.

no bug here or exploit, just clever hunting technique

many used the same tactics during MM to herd mobs in various locations, I used the same to herd lots of Neconu at the edge of a LA and hunt in relative peace

the only negative thing your video shows is Egrims driving needs to be improved :ahh:

I don't really see how you could call this an exploit, there's no bug being abused. If MA wanted to stop it they could do what das said above.

Hum I seem to recall kim saying this...

Its not a violation of the EULA, at least not in pvp areas.

Simply put, if it happens in a pvp area I couldn't care less.

so clearly mob training is not against EULA and he doesn't give a shit if it happens in PVP :) So stop your accusations and go hire someone to do it for you.

~Danimal

They don't need to put in thousands of turrets, all they would need to do is redesign the edges of pvp4 to be an impassable mountain range, or a big moat.

They don't need to put in thousands of turrets, all they would need to do is redesign the edges of pvp4 to be an impassable mountain range, or a big moat.

they could do that but like kim said he don't care what happens in pvp and he is in charge of development for calypso xD

~Danimal

so clearly mob training is not against EULA and he doesn't give a shit if it happens in PVP :) So stop your accusations and go hire someone to do it for you.

I don't think that mob training, in the sense of harassment, isn't even applicable here since my guess that he's pulling them out to hunt them at no risk, rather than getting pk:d.

What I guess some smart people could do is to take out that pitbull (using some flying vehicle).

In old pvp4 it was occasionally possible to snipe one or two of the attackers from outside pvp4. And there was another spawn in SE that was fairly close to the border that it probably would be possible to pull out to hunt safely.

I don't think that mob training, in the sense of harassment, isn't even applicable here since my guess that he's pulling them out to hunt them at no risk, rather than getting pk:d.

What I guess some smart people could do is to take out that pitbull (using some flying vehicle).

In old pvp4 it was occasionally possible to snipe one or two of the attackers from outside pvp4. And there was another spawn in SE that was fairly close to the border that it probably would be possible to pull out to hunt safely.

It doesn't matter what we think kim already said he doesn't care what happens in PVP and that Mob Training is not against EULA in PVP.

I'm just simply relaying the information that he has posted for clarification to all of us.

~Danimal

they could do that but like kim said he don't care what happens in pvp and he is in charge of development for calypso xD

~Danimal

The two quotes you gave address mob trains in general, not mob trains for the specific purpose of hunting a pvp mob without danger of being looted. So, whilst you might be right, we don't really know anything about what Kim thinks about it.

The two quotes you gave address mob trains in general, not mob trains for the specific purpose of hunting a pvp mob without danger of being looted. So, whilst you might be right, we don't really know anything about what Kim thinks about it.

Hum this might be true but it is still generating decay for MindArk and is in PVP weither or not they drag them out or not the mobs still started in PVP and the runners started in PVP. Like kim said anything that happens in pvp he could care less about...

I guess this could use a little more elaboration by kim but I honestly don't care I just move to a different location if someone is Mob Training me for whatever reasons..

~Danimal

"Old" PVP4 had a safe zone to hunt attackers. And i believe for other mobs too.

well, bad idea was to post this thread, because now minimu 4 teams are training mobs to LA 39 where is not pvp zone and we cannot even kill them.

well, bad idea was to post this thread, because now minimu 4 teams are training mobs to LA 39 where is not pvp zone and we cannot even kill them.

Submit a support case Kestukas.
This is serious issue.

I really cant understand why ppl cant play fair. Even spreading BS everywhere its not exploit.
It is.
And those suckers should be banned.

Seeing as they like to drag mob...u should have helped them by adding a motherload of Atrox to their little party...See how they like that mix "in non pvp" lol

Well, first of to OP,

when i read this thread i immediatly wondered why u even made this post...
cuz i don't get the bug/exploit part of it at all..why should u even care where this guy kills this mobs, and if it was for the tax part u where wondering about on for example proterons, that question was answered already, and honestly i found it a weird question anyways if u really didn't know how that works with mobs on LA, cuz i think u play longer and should know that, or?
So my question still remains.. what are u trying to prove exactly now with this video??

Well, first of to OP,

cuz i don't get the bug/exploit part of it at all..why should u even care where this guy kills this mobs, and if it was for the tax part u where wondering about on for example proterons, that question was answered already, and honestly i found it a weird question anyways if u really didn't know how that works with mobs on LA, cuz i think u play longer and should know that, or?
So my question still remains.. what are u trying to prove exactly now with this video??

You asked a good question.
i think gun's purpose is to shoot, armor's purpose is to protect, npc purpose is to be hunted, PVP npc purpose is to be hunted in PVP zone. Their loot is unique because they are in pvp. So i think if they spawn in pvp , and need to hunt in pvp zone. Dragging npc somewhere from it is not normal thing . But here i think so. I wanted to ask your oppinion (players)

1 month ago all noticed where can dig pyrite else then pvp - pvp died 50%. now after this thread pvp is dead totally. there are ppl which is playing this game because of pvp . now they will end game

Well, first of to OP,

Maybe to show that the MIGHTY BA pk soc doesn't dare to kill pvp mobs inside lootable pvp.. that joke is on you :D
The other point is that planet calypso team doesn't seem to give a shit as this ain't something new we are talking about.

dragging mobs to another location to kill them is not a bug/exploit

tiering a tango using vehicle bug however is.

so how you guys wanna play it?

@ Das, maybe yes, maybe that is why he wants to drag em out of pvp ever thought about that, i don't know maybe he can answer that himself

Back