Bug or Normal?

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Loot placed in vehicles is untouchable? (PvP4)

Ive had a situation just now, and already submitted a case.... but I had maybe 50TT worth of loot in my vehicle (some MC) and when I opened it up at the end of my run it was not there.

Things that happened to me in PVP4...

1. Vehicle was destroyed when a bunch of mulaak charged me and flipped my car into a bush and I took infinite amount of damage (18dmg x 100) until my vehicle was scrapped, then I was killed.

2. I crashed my vehicle into the ocean, as mulaak were chasing me. I recalled the vehicle before the mulaak killed me.

Does #1 or #2 cause loot to vanish? Otherwise this is a bug... and Im hoping MA will return my loot, or at bare minimum give me back my probes and MA-102 and decay incurred for this run.

lol good luck getting anything back or compensation, though its unlikely :(

You were carrying the vehicle at the time of being looted.

When I was killed yes, the vehicle was in my inventory, as I was trying to TP my way through the moutains.

0. Loot placed in vehicles is untouchable? (PvP4)

1. Vehicle was destroyed when a bunch of mulaak charged me and flipped my car into a bush and I took infinite amount of damage (18dmg x 100) until my vehicle was scrapped, then I was killed.

0. No. Loot placed in SPAWNED vehicles are not lootable (at this moment). Loot placed in CARRIED (inventory) vehicles is lootable.

1. You should immediately jump out of your car to avoid the car being dmg'd if a mob comes to close, hotkey that exit car to your screen.

You were carrying the vehicle at the time of being looted.

Looted by a mulaak?

As far as I know, getting killed by Mob doesn't make you loose loot, or is it?

Or were you PK-ed too, Wolf? In that case: you're screwed. I had just the same with vehicle in inventory :-(

No I got PKed, but someone when I decided to TP to a claim, which I had my vehicle in my loot.

Hard lesson, not super expensive... lost my 1st MC claim ever lol. Oh well will be more cautious now :D.

Back