Bugged Signs (you gotta laugh)

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
This is going way beyond a joke.

First MA bugged most of the clothing so I withdrew most of the stock , and put up a sign in the shop apologising . (This sign is still OK! It's only newly created signs that, er...)

Then came the "St Patricks day Bug" which made most of the as-yet unbugged clothing look green, until you click. You can see that below. But the point of the pic is the sign (which I created about a week ago)

purp_display.jpg

View image in gallery

The fat girl used to look like me, but the pic got uploaded the wrong way round, then stretched to fit!

Well, I couldn't wait all year for MA to fix it. that pic was meant to promote a temporary display. So I turned it around.

THEN, we ran clean out of rk-5 s (yeah , due to the recent crafting bug, er nerf, er dynamism) so, today, I decided to put up a sign apologising:

Yep, it's a magic sign. no matter which way you turn it, it 's still upside down!

So...how about inverting the screenie, so y'all can read it?

OK, the shop is now so bugged, ya can't even apologise for the bugs anymore, cos they bug your apology.

Wow! Now that is thorough.

jay :)

Like this one where Jay looks fat :)

Modify the pictures before uploading them so when MA's bug changes them they look normal.:D

this gave me a great laugh, thank you.

this gave me a great laugh, thank you.

:lolup::laugh: :lolup::laugh: :lolup::laugh: :lolup::laugh:

I am still crying.. with laughter... ty for brightening an otherwise grey Saturday morning :)

We could of course place our bets on what they will bug with the next update - or start a worst clothing bug picture competition.. just joking ..:silly2:

Modify the pictures before uploading them so when MA's bug changes them they look normal.:D

Thought of that..but then, by Sod's Law, they would be bound to fix it soon, wouldn't they?

As you saw, I had an even better idea! Use a square sign!Then if it comes out sideways, it still looks the same. And don't upload anything but use the inbuilt graphics. What can go wrong with that?

D'Oh!

OK they got me there. :lolup:

Oh did I tell you guys: it was just after I counted the(F) cognac coats in stock and found I'd built up a ridiculous number of them that MA...you guessed it....

I swear they come round and check out the shop before deciding what to break next!

(Oooh. Hey ! Maybe if we take down that ad for Entropia Transport, they'll stop breaking Space? )

Thought of that..but then, by Sod's Law, they would be bound to fix it soon, wouldn't they?

*tin foil hat time*

There is actually a coder waiting at MA HQ, that waits till you upload the modified images; to implement the bug fix he wrote :evil:
:dunce:

I'm total noob with uploading content to game - yes, never did it :ahh:

So have to ask to understand things : when you upload picture, do you have preview screen and rotate, flip options?

Not implying that you would not know how to use them, just curious if those exist and are bugged...

I'm total noob with uploading content to game - yes, never did it :ahh:

So have to ask to understand things : when you upload picture, do you have preview screen and rotate, flip options?

Not implying that you would not know how to use them, just curious if those exist and are bugged...

You have a preview screen, which I neglected to use cos I'd set it up so carefully, I didn't forsee any problems :laugh:. ( And it creates problems if you faff around too long -- damn pic becomes invisible and you don't know if its on or off)

Nope, no rotate, flip nor anything like that. it's really primitive...uh, simple.

you normally have to count pixels carefully (which I did) because it won't even upload if it's not the abslute right size in the absolute right proportions, let alone get stretched to fit.

i guess they fixed that, huh? :laugh:

Back