BUY A SPECIAL EDITION QUAD-WING INTERCEPTOR - Gamasutra

News Bot

Guardian
Only because u asked so nicely, you weird looking bot with a premature celebration seeing the cigar and glass of wine i presume? ;)

They really shouldn't advertise that they are trying to sell something like this for $5000.

They actually think people will pay $5000 for these crappy Quads LOL. I think they have lost touch with the player base!

There won't be fierce bidding....just the sound of crickets!

I hope no one bids on these.

For the love of god, please don't!

These are gonna become pirate ships :wise:

Space ATH soon if noboby bids:silly2:

Thats like please don't buy XBOX or Mercedes or cubin cigaretes or Iphone or ....

I work 8 hours a day to make 10k$ a month why should you tell me how to spend my money

Please read what I said.

I hope no one bids on these.

For the love of god, please don't!

Hope (verb) means: want something to happen or be the case.

Do what you want with your money, why would I care.. :laugh:

Thats like please don't buy XBOX or Mercedes or cubin cigaretes or Iphone or ....

I work 8 hours a day to make 10k$ a month why should you tell me how to spend my money

I read your blog post and only have one question:

Why would you bid 50k USD on a quad when you can get one for 50k PED? ;)

Please read what I said.

Hope (verb) means: want something to happen or be the case.

Do what you want with your money, why would I care.. :laugh:

"I hope no one bids on these.

For the love of god, please don't!"

ok, my english is bad but, For the love of god, please don't! right after I hope no one bids I understand it For the love of god, please don't bid

Sorry if you ment something different

No one should buy it! just to show MA that we don't need and like to have play tools in ferrari look for only rich kidds in da game.

What we need are nice playtools for eveyone, so maybe more ppl stay, or start to play. We also need less bugs, and a more stable economic, and tons of other things.. but we get ferraris :wtg:

No one should buy it! just to show MA that we don't need and like to have play tools in ferrari look for only rich kidds in da game.

What we need are nice playtools for eveyone, so maybe more ppl stay, or start to play. We also need less bugs, and a more stable economic, and tons of other things.. but we get ferraris :wtg:

define 'we' . everyone wants someting else . and im sure there are folks who want exactly this item just to show off or to be more in their minds.you cant speak for everyone

define 'we' . everyone wants someting else . and im sure there are folks who want exactly this item just to show off or to be more in their minds.you cant speak for everyone

so you don't want nice play tools ? that was meant with we :)

MA could make 250 of them at 5k ped each and they would go in a blink. Apparently to make it a luxury item was a deliberate decision.

MA could make 250 of them at 5k ped each and they would go in a blink. Apparently to make it a luxury item was a deliberate decision.

At 50k I can bet 25 will all sell and probably some will have multiple bids...but not sure if there are 250 people ingame with 5k
Ma knows who has ped and how many people are willing to spend them

Sadly, they will be all sold. It is a pity that this step from MA does not show all us the lower cost of the game.

PS I have no plans to buy these quads. For $ 500 I would have thought :laugh:

....and so much drama in space :) Pirate gangs, poor MS's, gold MU skyrocketing to 200 %. 250 hapy participants and MA still making their xmas rip goal. Pity they are not too smart and know so little about bussines :/

....and so much drama in space :) Pirate gangs, poor MS's, gold MU skyrocketing to 200 %. 250 hapy participants and MA still making their xmas rip goal. Pity they are not too smart and know so little about bussines :/

I must admit that would be funny seeing 50 these in space @ any1 time going after a ms. Not that im a pirate or anything but i think it would be fun on both sides. :handgun::sniper:

Back