Buying 2 Platinum Ingot

Diablo_442

Mature
Society
U.D.
diablo "diablo" two
hey guys & girls,

i'm looking for 2 platinum ingot, i'm offering between 1300% - 1400%

if you have any or know anyone else that does plz let me know :)

Thanks
Diablo

ok people i'll offer more 1750%

offering 200 ped per ingot now come on people plz :(

i told you , to have a coat , you will got better chance to use that money for buy amo and go hunt with opalo and hope the uber you will get pay the coat ...

yea well that wont stop me tryin

220 ped per ingot come on people plz

bumpingupthispostbecauseheisagoodfriendandsopeoplecanseehisadvert

ok guys final offer 240 ped per ingot someone plz help me out

ANd then be lucky that it works in 1 try..

doesn't matter if it doesn't i'll just do it again lol

It's level 9, so good luck!!

I would recommond just buying one from auction or mine your ass of to find it yourself.

i'm sure i'll be ok i just need to find 2 platinum ingot

*bump* someone must have platinum :(

(h1) Cmon!!!! some 1 in this damn thing must have just a lil bit of platinum cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz out of the kindness of ur hearts

G

Just a little question, do you want to tailor it by yourself or let it do a very good tailor?

someone must have platinum come on

if anyone has 1 platinum stone i'm offering 80 ped for it

plz

This is your 6th bump for today dude, except for the bumps other people gave you. A little excessive, perhaps? We wouldnt want now everyone with a trading thread to bump it that frequently, right? The others want to buy or sell just as much as you do.
Rest assured, pretty much everyone on EF knows now there is someone looking for platinum.

ok beautygal, i'll only do a bump every 2 days or something

I think I have 3 stones of platinum in my storage ...

hi NicoLePro plz can we meet in game so i can buy the platinum

thx
Diablo

Good luck. I have a large stockpile for when my skills are back up and paige is buying every stone or ingot on the market for resale. He's basically offering an infinite amount per ingot just to make sure they land in his hands. Like 4700%

Haha no I don't hate you I was just stating that paige is being a total prick lately and buying up all the platinum to raise up prices. If I find any more platinum its yous.

hottygurl said:
Good luck. I have a large stockpile for when my skills are back up and paige is buying every stone or ingot on the market for resale. He's basically offering an infinite amount per ingot just to make sure they land in his hands. Like 4700%
Infinite amount wow I should sell my ingots lol jk they are stashed in my rare mining find box. If I happen to find anymore I will place it on auction but I have to say it was hard to find before the asteroid and almost non existant since. GL on your search. :)

<----- still lookin for 3 platinum stone offering 80 ped per stones

Back