buying a auction house

mike jones

Stalker
am i able to buy a auction house or even a trade terminal?

nope .. they are for public use and are owned by the company which made this game. Mind Ark

Would actually be a nice feature, being able to invest into auctions, and get % from taxes.

:laugh::laugh:

Funny topic, but very observative to ask it.

It used to be can i buy skills (before esi and extracting skills was introduced) now it is can i buy a Trade terminal or auction house.

It seems succes for sale is possible nowadays in this game. So that is what MA is selling?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If MA's gonna start selling terminals Im buying all the revival terms I can get my hands on, And setting the tax rate to 10%.

The only sure things in life are death and taxes.:D

Blackjack

umm hee hee

Buying- Turrent, TT+14k

I'd like to buy one of those war machines that rusting on the noob tarmac :).

Nothing to stop you running auctions too though; either on this forum or ingame. Ido for example provides an auction service for artists, displaying their work in his gallery and setting a date when the auction is to be held. Cant see why you couldnt try the same approach with other items, or combine it with an arrangement with a shop owner where they have the items for sale at buyout price but you set a day for auction for any not previously sold etc. etc.

lol, no... It is imposible :D

Making an auction house is very very possible.

As a long time player of UO and frequent user of them, and even a host for one at one time. Yes, it is very possible to do a player run weekly auction event.

I've been considering starting one in Eu for a long while.

These kinds of things bring a community even more together, and id encourage people to try.

I think player auction is a brilliant idea, galleries etc would be awesome:yay:

hmmm mayb we should put some money together and buy MindArk
and give away free MM's :)

I'm MIKE JOOOONES, don't act like you don't know the name!

Back