Calling all Australians!

Leandro Kun

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Leandro Kun
Hey,

Just moved out to Sydney for a 6 month work contract. Gotta say its a much slower pace here than London and i'm enjoying it a lot. Now I've been out to a few places but was wondering if there were things that i just have to see/go while im here?

A place that does pints would be a good start ;) But im not just talkinga bout eating and drinking!

So if there is some hidden treasures please let me know

Cheers

Q: Things worth seeing around Sydney?

A: Melbourne ;)

Seriously though if you come to Melbourne I can help you out

...go see Deathifier, he LOVES visitors... ;)

darri
:D

Q: Things worth seeing around Sydney?

A: Melbourne ;)

Seriously though if you come to Melbourne I can help you out

Im there at the weekend actually, flying down tomorrow.

Welcome to Paradise mate ;)

:cool:

go swim in manly or bonday and the cup look out was very nice too :silly2:

Are you calling me an Australian?

rofl safara!

Hey I'm in Perth, so not that much help I guess, except to say that Sydney's a nice place. Don't miss the obvious ones like the bridge and the opera house. When I was in Sydney for a couple of weeks, a few years ago, I actually got a lot out of just wandering around on foot, on both sides of the bridge.

Come to Perth and we'll show you the good stuff :)

Welcome to Paradise indeed!

I live a little Nth of Sydney but worked there for years and if you`re after a good pint you should check out the 'Lord Nelson' at the Rocks ;)

Its been a while since i was there but i dont remember any of their brews being under 6% so eat well before you go.Although they also did a stout that was 10% so if they still do that then its a meal in itself :D

You can climb over the arches on the bridge now for around $100.Its the best view on the harbour and a certain memory maker.

If you want some scenery take a train to the Blue Mountains or take a drive up to the Central Coast.
If you want excitement ummm.... go to the Gold Coast :silly2:

But most of all say this after me.......

"She`ll be right mate no worries ........"

get used to saying that and you`ll fine ;)

Back