Calypso Resource Center...

Wynfairs

Provider
Society
Cryptic Order of Hermits
Wynfair Wyn Tradamere
Calypso Resource Center

The coolest place to buy supplies for all your crafting endeavors. We have Lysterium, Oil, Blausarium, Melchi Crystals and Garcen Lubricant to name a few. Prices on the Daily on the game market go up and down. So do ours. If you don't want to pay rediculous prices on the auction and would like to support your local businesses, come on over and see what we have.

Make a day out of it, bring the whole Soc, there's Etopia's down the hall selling clothes, Mad Maximus has his Ore Amp shop at the end, there's even a nice lounge with storage access and a BIG SCREEN TV! (gnirettel esrever eht ot noitnetta on yaP)

It can be great fun AND the first ONE HUNDRED customers get a PRIZE!

:D:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey::D

:monkey: :monkey:

And, by the way, If 30 Monkeys like it, maybe you will too. :laugh: I hope to see you all there.

p.s. Sorry, was just kidding about the prize.:cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- > Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------- > Wyn

wot?

Cant believe nobody commented on the 30 monkeys ;)

LoL why do you have this face as the emote for the thread :

:mad:

people are probably just scared to look. :laugh:

good luck ! :wave:

Hehehe

LoL why do you have this face as the emote for the thread :

:mad:

people are probably just scared to look. :laugh:

good luck ! :wave:

Well, cause its makes me laugh when I see it :mad: HEHE :laugh: and it sticks out, haha, so it's kind of a Marketing thing, and..well...I am upset about the sad state of the malls..so yeah, I'm mad, who wants to pay a bunch of money only to have your ad appear in reverse text, ya know? haha, but thanks for asking :)

Boo

Just trying to scare everyone again :)

30 monkeys like it!! I better get going.

New C.R.C. web site

Well Folks,

I think I've finally done it! I think I figured out a way to post the shops inventory online so people can see what we have in stock without running to the lag malls :yay: Please check out CRC's New Web page at your earliest convenience.

http://wynfairenterprizes.com/CRC/index.html

Thanks again to everyone who has shopped at CRC for helping us get to where we are today.

And another Day on Calypso

More Items For Sale, TONS of Alicenies, for anyone interested.

2% Below Market I might add :yay:

Come on by

New Inventory List for CRC

Afternoon Everybody! I just Updated the Inventory List for the Shop and changed the Layout some.

All Newer Players: I set some Smaller Stacks of Blaus, Melchi, Oil and Lyst.
(Although I apologize for the markups)

Prices of 3.50 and 7.50 PEDS to allow newer players with sweat money to make purchases and try out their crafting. (Level 1 SIB BP & Basic Filters)

Also, Im looking for people who buy sweat on a regular basis. Please PM me on the forum indicating your in game name, where you hang out, and what times you are online. I will post your info on my web site so browsers will know where to look to sell their sweat.

As always, thank you all for helping make Calypso Resource Center a great Success!:yay:

http://wynfairenterprizes.com/CRC

Alicenies for Sale!

We still have lots of Alicenies! Come on over and Buy me out :)

OOOH!

And.. hehe

FRIGULITE! :yay:

HAHA

Back