Help: Came back after 11 years

not sure about this. I remember reading something about this. Someone tested it, and I think the conclusion was that it doesnt make sense to use a P20 on token (or ELM) weapons.
Wasn't it so that the extender decay was higher than the actual weapon decay?

Anybody that can confirm this?
Ehhh. That's the point of putting an extender on a CDF, to get the silly CDF to last longer while you farm the next one. 2cents (I no longer use them...)

They are Blaakshah badges.

The abovementioned "shards" are Blaakshah Badges. 4 to the token. Definitely worthwhile IFF the mob is your size, otherwise a waste.
As others has written, daily missions are good. Chose all of them every day even if you dont craft or mine. Sometimes they (as hunting missions) gives bonus missions (20 tokens), the bonus crafts/mining missions are very easy. The weapons you can get with the tokens last pretty long. Also get an p20 extender to extend their life (by taking 20% of the decay).
At Fort Fury there's a mission that lets you exchange 50 "shards" (dont remember name) for 4 daily tokens. The shards you get at the feff-pit SW of fury, a little more than 1 small jump, a great place to teem bigger things (automatic team).
And as someone else suggested, look for eveys posts, not only is he helpful and knowledable he also links all MA's posts about loot 2.0
And welcome!

Just a little feedback, i followed your advice (y) (partly... i went near the VTOL but spoke to the CDF guy)

And from there i literally spent 10 hours (if not a little more) following the chain of missions for CDF but also many other peeps, and whenever i encountered a npc with a questionmark floating above their head, i was speaking to them.

Courrier, Scouting, Robot camp, sunken cargo, cleaning caves, and now in a Fort surrounded by Robots :cool:

These missions are really a good way for a newcomer or a guy like me coming back after 11 years.

I am also surprised to often break even... 11 years ago i had to open my wallet every day :censored:

But i guess that's since the "Loot 2.0" update or something like that.

Anyway i am having a lot of fun. thanks again to you and the others :D
Glad you're on track. Welcome back. When the fort gets boring, try following dailies around, no reason to grind yourself silly. Cheers.

Ehhh. That's the point of putting an extender on a CDF, to get the silly CDF to last longer while you farm the next one. 2cents (I no longer use them...)
What we were talking about, is the fact that a P20 extender does not work at all on sub 80 token guns. You get 20k shots, with or without an extender. It’s a bug that has come about due to the super low decay of these particular weapons.
The extender still decays by about 20% however, but this isn’t taken from the gun, it is extra decay introduced.

What we were talking about, is the fact that a P20 extender does not work at all on sub 80 token guns. You get 20k shots, with or without an extender. It’s a bug that has come about due to the super low decay of these particular weapons.
The extender still decays by about 20% however, but this isn’t taken from the gun, it is extra decay introduced.
¨Damn! Didn't know that. Extender off!

Back