Question: Can I raise my Equus's bad Karma by killing Space Mobs?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I bought an Equus with Scoundrel level karma. I haven't really cared until now. I mean, Leia call Han Solo a Scoundrel, how bad could it be?

It turns out that I am not a scoundrel and I want to change this status. I thought killing some space mobs would help. But each one I kill says that my ship has received -1 Karma. That doesn't seem like it's going in the right direction.

Is there any way to change my bad ship into a good ship?
:smoke:

Here is a thread by Bonnie, I think it's the most comprehensive "guide" for how Karma works.

I've only given it a light read, but it seems if you want your karma to go positive you will have to kill ships with negative karma. It also seems that the higher your Pilot level is, the quicker the karma changes.

Maybe you could get some friend with high Pilot level to go around and kill a few pirates, see if that helps.

Good luck :)

Here is a thread by Bonnie, I think it's the most comprehensive "guide" for how Karma works.

I've only given it a light read, but it seems if you want your karma to go positive you will have to kill ships with negative karma. It also seems that the higher your Pilot level is, the quicker the karma changes.

Maybe you could get some friend with high Pilot level to go around and kill a few pirates, see if that helps.

Good luck :)
Thank you. I didn't fully understand what she was saying. To me, it sounded like the ship she was referring to somehow lost its Karma and was able to start over. I understand now. Hopefully, I can find some guys who are negative and shoot them down.

Last edited:
Thank you. I didn't truly understand what she was saying. It sounded like the ship she was referring to lost its Karma and was able to start over. Hopefully I can find some guys who are negative and shoot them down.

Sounds like a plan, it's not hard. I've had a ship with negative karma a few times because those damaged quads on auction some times come from pirates. Maybe you have a friend with one of those and you can shoot at eachother a few times :D

I am super happy. My ship's Karma is fixed thanks to a friend. It now truly represents who I am:

sgOMvgp.png

:king:

Last edited:
Back