Can MA confirm Rare Mayhem Tokens are meant to be dropping?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Seen a few people looting rare mayhem tokens atm from boxes (gz btw ^^) however I was under the impression that the tokens were only meant to drop from boxes during mayhem, is this no longer the case? Great choice by MA to let them loot outside the mayhem dates if so, makes the boxes much more valuable for sure!

Last edited:
the rar ones you see dropping are from the halloween boxes, and yes they are meant to drop because they are part of the notable drops

here is the link

Lootable Halloween Strongboxes may contain a wide range of very special Halloween Items as well as all the rings from Classified Strongboxes.

Halloween Strongbox is a seasonal Entropia Universe Strongbox. The content of the box is unveiled from the current content list upon opening. Please note that the content list will be updated from year to year.

Notable items in Lootable Halloween Strongboxes

• Halloween Ring 2021
  • Mayhem Token (in the green boxes 100 stack) note by me
  • Rare Mayhem Token (in the purple boxes) note by me

so from my understanding it is ment to be that way

Last edited:
Takes like 30 seconds to go through all of My's comments on discord since mayhem started.. and less to go through the forum posts since then.

This is the only thing on the subject that has been said:

As far as box value goes... The only thing to speculate on is if mayhem tokens will drop from Christmas boxes when that mayhem starts starts.. and if so, will they continue to drop from halloween boxes?

Based on what they said during summer migration about revamping their event system and what they said in their latest financial report about incentivizing more activity (spending) in mayhem events I wouldn't be surprised if they go more modern dev style and make it so tokens only drop from the most recent event box... they could make some more mayhem events with new boxes and crank up their (and active hunter) revenue while they're at it 🤔

i think they drop on the hw ones only

because

the ring is bad
they drop a fair amount of normal tokens and rar tokens
the other seasonal boxes dont got the new loot
the tokens listed in the "notable" category next to the seasonal ring

you need 654 total rar tokens to dry out the vendor
we had 10 rar token drops out of boxes after the event within 7days thats what like 2 years untill vendor is sold out ? if people keep dropping that rate
out of boxes only.

so basicly they need to show up after 2 years with a new event idea
wuld be easyer to just add the tokens to one type of box and add something else in the next box
when vendor drys out there is basicly no point to go for the event if you want to get a vendor weapon
this makes me think that they stay exclusive to the halloween boxes

but who knows loads of speculation ^^ we will see
one thing is shure , they are dirt cheap atm and i highy sugguest everyone who got some peds left, buy them i dont think we see them ceap any soon :D

today i checked the auction, you can buy like 3500 units for avarge 2.27 untill there are no more in the auction

Last edited:
I see no other path except to introduce them to each box at start of each of the next mayhems.

So expect them to be introduced to boxes over time..Christmas next :)
Yes I second this.
It would seem illogical that this would only be a Halloween box thing. As the new mayhem format is introduced to each season, its respective box will have its loot pool updated.

Prey I think you are only taking this stance because you have a fair amount of skin in Halloween boxes and want to play them up to be as attractive as possible. Don’t worry you’ll still sell them for huge profit. 😁
Once the vendor “dries out”, it will get restocked. MA knows it is a huge driver for its players to grind tokens for a weapon, we don’t grind for pills! They want players working for these weapons, decaying our gear to get it, providing income for Mindark, not just buying them from resellers, where Mindark profits nothing.

i just speculate to be honest

dont get me wrong, i support the new event style a lot, its way more fair then the old one

i just got my thoughts on that vendor stuff

how ever it turns out i wuld be happy with it :D

Seen a few people looting rare mayhem tokens atm from boxes (gz btw ^^) however I was under the impression that the tokens were only meant to drop from boxes during mayhem, is this no longer the case? Great choice by MA to let them loot outside the mayhem dates if so, makes the boxes much more valuable for sure!

Wouldnt this be odd? To let it only drop during the mayhem?
A box is a box. Since when does time dictate what it drops? (Apart from the annual ring)

Wouldnt this be odd? To let it only drop during the mayhem?
A box is a box. Since when does time dictate what it drops? (Apart from the annual ring)
No clue hence the original question :)

Unless these folks are play a mayhem event we aren't invited to, they continue dropping from boxes outside of mayhem.....

ItemAvatarTime Stamp
Rare Mayhem TokenXanato Xan KasoMon, 15 Nov 2021 16:04:58
Rare Mayhem Tokenovertime luck nicolasSun, 14 Nov 2021 19:55:19
Rare Mayhem TokenDivayth Corpus FyrThu, 11 Nov 2021 17:54:14

Rare tokens are more rare than the ring itself.
Before mayhem started there were multiple rings but no rare looted.
During the event it is not really possible to tell how many was from mobs, how many was from boxes, unless somebody asks everybody who looted one.
I have seen 2 that is sure from boxes, as they were not looted inside a mayhem instance.
Since mayhem instances closed, there are 4 rings and 3 rare tokens.

To be able to ask retarded question's.
80 rare looted so far based on EL, 5 of them was sure from boxes, rest 75 most probably mostly looted from mobs.
But sure, lets cry, because all loot from boxes.

Much more were looted from boxes and more than 3 got looted after the end of this mayhem ;) Entropiatracker doesn't record everything, just what we can see.

That is why i wrote "based on EL", i m aware of the website opener, but as we have no idea about it, we cant count with it.
Most we know were looted from mobs, so this cry not really make any sense other than just to cry for something.

Back