Question: Can you make me look like a man?

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Question to beauticians... I have had a very feminine looking avatar for some time, and with some new clothing options available (specifically those snazzy tuxedos) I'm interested in having a "male" avatar. I know you can't change the gender of my avatar, but with the facial, hair, and body sculpting options available, is it possible to make my avatar look fairly masculine?

100 ped to the beautician who succeeds.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt

Well. I wish you the best of luck Kate.... I mean Bob. :girl:

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Talk to Starkiller. That's his thing.

bard119

Alpha
Society
Callidus
Goatts
It sounds like you need a medical procedure called an 'Addadictomy' :rolleyes:

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
There isn't a joke or insinuation about this which hasn't been made already, so I'll cut it out and to your question. There is no in-game procedure to achieve this. The decision is final upon avatar creation. You could ask support nicely if they could grant you an exception, but I don't know of anyone who has succeeded in this before (or tried, so I also don't know if it was denied). If too many would occupy their time with this, they might either get annoyed or see a business opportunity. Good luck!

Xen

Mutated
Society
Payn-Inc
Xendar Xen Xal
I doubt there is a facial hair option for female avatars (thankfully). Probably the best you can do is get a boob reduction, a shaved head and a "less feminine" face.

You're still going to make those sweet "dadoodoodadaby" sounds so you won't be fooling anyone though.

Surya

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Kib Fullon Surya
pigbenis implant...

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Go to a beautician. Build a bigger avatar, reduce boobs and ass. Then, since there is no facial hair option, tell him to make you a mask with beard/moustache, thicker eyebrows and use shadows to highlight masculine features (like more prominent jaw).

Then proceed to wear a skirt and bikini to freak everyone out :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Go to a beautician. Build a bigger avatar, reduce boobs and ass. Then, since there is no facial hair option, tell him to make you a mask with beard/moustache, thicker eyebrows and use shadows to highlight masculine features (like more prominent jaw).
Although some beauticians may make makeup masks, those are entirely different professions and require different materials and equipment.

Roz Farstar

Guardian
Roslyn Kaz Farstar
Well, whether you have a "feminine" looking male avatar or an actual female avatar it should be doable to make either fairly masculine looking as mentioned above. Of course if you have an actual female avatar it won't matter how masculine you make her look, she still wont be able to wear one of those tuxedos, as it's (M,C) or (M) only.

Ranavolana

Alpha
Society
The Society
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
This could be the result

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
I might be able to help out, just need for us to get in touch and schedule something :)

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
aphex twins can do that! at 5:03

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Sub-Zero The Killer
MA needs to get with the Times’. Webshop introducing Female and Male remake, cost 50 USD.

Ridicolous but I’d pay that, been so tired of looking at my Male avatar all these years.

One should also be able to change name, your old name and previous gender should be shown in ones avatar profile.

We should do a period imo!