Question: Can't get in

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
right now I cannot log in...says when I write username and password, seems EU is offline for mainenance and upgrades? anyone else having the same prob?

not sure if you got in or not. But i just tried as was able to log-in without any problems

cant get it?

take some lube :lolup:

still cannot log in

P.S. hahaa so funny, o wait you are a clown :dunce:

Is it possible...

... your anti-virus or firewall might have asked you permission to allow the program Internet Access after last update (file changed message) and you accidentally clicked no?

And next question - do you have Gold Card? :)

This message is usually found when you do not have proper internet link to EU for some reason.

... your anti-virus or firewall might have asked you permission to allow the program Internet Access after last update (file changed message) and you accidentally clicked no?

And next question - do you have Gold Card? :)

This message is usually found when you do not have proper internet link to EU for some reason.

Soc mate had difficulty logging in at the time the OP posted, it was sorted 20 minutes later. Just the normal lag / difficulties that occurs every morning when Entropia does its routine backup or whatever else it is doing

EDIT: Looks like it was something else then, hope you get it solved eddric. :(

Last edited:
uninstalled and downloaded 7GB again... no change at the moment. will write a supprt case I guess, I played the game in the morning, and in the afternoon started to get offline message.I have a gold card yes for 4 years.

will keep u updated maybe helps someone else too

I rarely have that happen when I'm playing at home (wired cable connection to desktop), but fairly frequently when at my daughter's place (wireless ADSL to laptop).

Just keep trying, it sometimes takes half a dozen attempts before the goldcard screen will come up, but eventually it will.

Back