Help: cant revive in space

GRRRrrr (2)*

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
MA has a team working on the weekends? I sent a support case to MA 14:43 Time, and no one answers / help, that lack of consideration for players, this unacceptable lack of wanting to help never seen anything like this ...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Grr!

Wish I was on Arcadia now - waisting time here at Calypso Trainigngrounds floating GRRR!

GRRRrrr (3)*

:mad::mad::mad:Losing my calm down already, tired of this...:mad::mad::mad:
Why tha heck they didnt fixed this already, worst than w8 for the end of a soccer game to know the end result...:scratch2:
I guess people from Motherships are safe already at planets, why my avatar dead body still flooting arround space, ffs...
:dunno:

zz
zzzzz
zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grrr!

I wonder if we will be able to play ... on monday?

HELLO???? ANY BODY AT WORK ?
GET US OUT OF THIS FREAKING STUCK SITUATION PLZ!?!

GRRRR!

Thanxs support or whoever for fixing me ;)
Have a nice weekend

im free

thanks...
no more space for me this weekend, no, no.
:lolup:

Question: If someone comes with Privateer ship it should be possible to enter in the ship or I am wrong?

I tried flying past in my Privateer and managed to get Portuguese on my Guestlist, but he couldnt revive to me and I couldnt summon him :(
Its odd the speed these bodies travel at, very fast!

Question: If someone comes with Privateer ship it should be possible to enter in the ship or I am wrong?

I think that was tried already :(

Is space still bugged?

Just tried to log-in (last logged-out on the Normandie on Thursday evening) twice and the screen just hangs at "loading" after I've entered my gold card code. Fortunately, clicking the Quit button does cancel the load process.

Last edited:
Is space still bugged?

Just tried to log-in (last logged-out on the Normandie on Thursday evening) twice and the screen just hangs at "loading" after I've entered my gold card code. Fortunately, clicking the Quit button does cancel the load process.

Some parts of space still are, normandie is still bugged dunno what else :mad:

Stuck in space without being able to revive araund caly server after being shoot down
Anyone had this problem? any trick? tried relogging a few times but doesnt work either :mad:
pls pls kim or anyone fix it and send me to arkadia :)

Avas stuck

Fr33DoM Portuguese F1ght3R
cociug Cristy cristian FLoating in caly SS
Boardian chilix corunian =Floating in caly SS = move to arkadia
DTF The Prophet= move to next island
Tengu Yama Mono = floating in calypso training grounds

at normandie needs reset:

John Black Knight
Alaina Bonnie Scotia
Teshik Sargreg
Jason Wanderer

Add me to that list:mad:

Support have responded to my case, telling me that they've moved my avatar to the nearest space station and to let them know if I have any further problems.

This could be interesting if Calypso wasn't the closest. :laugh:

The funny thing is, I asked what happens with my lost auctions I was bidding on, lost business because I was 7 hours late to NI, lost pilot which I had already paid for and of course my lost time in space doing barrel rolls like an idiot. Space has been arround for quite some time now, and this is still happening...

They answered with the usual copy&paste poop and closed the ticket.

GG

I agree its rather worrying to have issues with a server over such a long period of time.

I've never known the server at, for example, Twin Peaks go offline for so long.

This bug appears to still be alive. Support case sent.

I've been having the same problem and have been talking about it over on the Next Island forum.

Here is the link to that thread: http://www.nextislandforum.com/threads/stuck-in-spaaaaccceeee.6396/

To sum up the last bit of communication I've had with support this morning, I was told that, and I quote "I have placed you in Next Island in the meantime." But, I'm still floating in space. It's been nearly five hours since that statement was made.

Name = Soloman Sol Gimorra
Destination = Next Island
Mood = Not thinking this is funny anymore.

Back