Captains list

I think this thread will need a wee bit of updating soon :)

I think this thread will need a wee bit of updating soon :)

Aye, its the worst screwup of mindark in awhile imo - many players have been spending years to aquire these skills and they screw up one event and hand them practically out for free what others needed years and tenthousands of peds to accomplish.
Dynamic universe i guess - never rely on anything keeping its value it can be gone the following day.

Please update me to 42 Mr Knight!

I like 42... being the meaning of the universe and all :laugh: and and and... I get to finally look " advanced" :yay:

42.jpg

422.jpg

Aye, its the worst screwup of mindark in awhile imo - many players have been spending years to aquire these skills and they screw up one event and hand them practically out for free what others needed years and tenthousands of peds to accomplish.
Dynamic universe i guess - never rely on anything keeping its value it can be gone the following day.
I guess the lack of updates on this thread indicates that the game is full of chancers who are selling their easily acquired skills.

Did the MU on Empty Skill Chips go up at the weekend too?

after a few years i have gone up to level 37 Captain :p

Level 12 captain now :)

I'm level 22 Captain now, was about 10 before event. Thanks to Hogglo! :cool:

I'm level 22 Captain now, was about 10 before event. Thanks to Hogglo! :cool:
You see what I mean, MA? Do you? Thanks a million for that. All that time piloting for nothing. Yet your response (as always) is a deafening silence. Well you can shove EU up your.......... until you put this right.

Last edited:
Please update me to 42 Mr Knight!

I like 42... being the meaning of the universe and all :laugh: and and and... I get to finally look " advanced" :yay:

Yes, but do you have...

towel2.jpg

Not for nothing here, you're wrong
Well I see people overtake me in piloting skills in one weekend. Skills that have taken a lot of time and effort to acquire. But now their worth (in a non-ped sense) is massively reduced by this exploit.

Don't bother to respond telling me I'm wrong.

The biggest difference is they don't have actual pilot experience.

Update me to 43 please!! :D :D

Thanks to a chocolate box of skill implants for Valentines! :swoon:

valentines_380435.jpg

Lvl 29 captain - kronan

Back