Help: Cars decay

Rippy

Guardian
Society
International Brigade
I saw that my car decays from 2 pec but i dunno why ?

Is it coz someone blew me with a car cannon whereas i wasnt in pvp zone?

Coz someone bleeched my car ?

Or coz i entered the pvp area around chimera without toxic shot?

ty for answering coz here i don't understand and i'm puzzled

ty

Rippy

A mob attacked it probably.

bleaching the car decays it 1 pec.

when the car takes damage it takes about 1.5 pec dmg, the .5 pec don't show up till the 2nd hit

Tyvm all :)

Now i understand how it works... even for the bleeching ..
and for teh second hit i didnt know neither.

Now i'm sure of it its the bleeching ... i didnt know it was decaying ..if i knew i wouldnt have done that ... now i know ... :-/
I will find a pro colorer for the next stage then coz its out of the question i bleech it again ...

tyvm anyways u all learned me something :)

Kiss

Rippy

Tyvm all :)

Now i understand how it works... even for the bleeching ..
and for teh second hit i didnt know neither.

Now i'm sure of it its the bleeching ... i didnt know it was decaying ..if i knew i wouldnt have done that ... now i know ... :-/
I will find a pro colorer for the next stage then coz its out of the question i bleech it again ...

tyvm anyways u all learned me something :)

Kiss

Rippy

If you added color and want it colored a different color it will need to be bleached again. :silly2:

I am thinking this is you first car. I was like you when I first got one and I really think the car will last a long time. I am at 16.28 or there about and I have been hit and wrecked and I drive it all the time. I did not color it though as I kind of like the grey, not that I wouldn't like to get fancy but I don't have the skills to do nor do I want to pay a lot for color and texture to make it that way. BTW I would not have a problem paying someone to do the color, just the costs of the materials. It does not go faster or better if colored:). Don't worry about a couple of pecks damage it last a lot longer than you think.
Peace.

CozMoDanYes it's my first car :) so im noob lol i won t take expensive color unless i loot some lol
I'm carefull with it i think i will keep it a long time :)

Talania LOl well it has been bleeched already coz the color was missed lol
When i saw the result i prefered it with no colour at all

ty
for ur reactions

Rippy

Back