News: CDF Resource Mayhem

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
As the ongoing robot incursions have caused significant damage to colonial settlements across Calypso, the Calypso Colonial Administration has tasked the Calypso Defense Force with spearheading reconstruction and fortification efforts. However, with the increase in enemy activity and robot harvesters encroaching on our territory, CDF suppliers are unable to provide significant enough quantities of specific resources.

In an effort to lessen the impact of these shortages and invigorate the local economy by including individuals in the supply chains, the Calypso Defense Force is setting up a drive that will allow participating colonists to deliver select materials to unlock reward tiers.

Colonists wishing to participate are asked to contact the CDF representatives in Fort Ithaca and Nymphtown for further instructions and information. Said representatives will also offer a series of bonus missions that will help unlock the rewards offered more quickly if finished.

You can earn Universal Ammo, Mayhem Tokens, Mayhem Cosmetic Tokens, and Legacy Strongboxes as rewards, as well as one Rare Mayhem Token for those who finish all stages and all bonus missions.

This resource drive will last between May 8, 13:00 UTC, and June 25, 08:00 UTC, 2024. However, such drives will also occur in the future whenever resources are required for major Defense Force projects and to ensure the safety of the Calypso settlements.

The CCA and CDF extend their gratitude to those who choose to participate in collecting materials and ensuring the resilience of our colonies. Reach out, contribute, and make a difference for the future of Calypso!

Originally Posted Here

The one box to loot them all xD
I smell markup faster then messi!

babe wake up. new content just dropped

This is huge!!! Awesome

The Legacy Strongbox is the newest Strongbox in Entropia Universe that offers a wide range of hot items, such as all past Mayhem Rings
Interesting

@Ludvig|MindArk at the end of the event do we loose our progress if we didn't manage to finish any missions?

So, for those not on Caly (and others), what do those CDF representatives tell us?
How many tiers is it and do the NPCs tell us what it's all going to 'cost'?

Not happy with more box types with keys STILL only available via direct depo per purchase..... and I dislike supporting what I dislike too, so I probably don't care about boxes having AH value either tbh.

Not happy with more box types with keys STILL only available via direct depo per purchase..... and I dislike supporting what I dislike too, so I probably don't care about boxes having AH value either tbh.
Even worse for Swedish players we cannot even open boxes due to not being allowed to buy keys at all :)

However, such drives will also occur in the future whenever resources are required for major Defense Force projects and to ensure the safety of the Calypso settlements.
Sounds like this is the new Summer Mayhem.

@Ludvig|MindArk at the end of the event do we loose our progress if we didn't manage to finish any missions?

Progress works like in the Annihilation Mayhem, where you automatically get rewards at certain point tresholds.

Once the event is over, your progress and bonus missions are reset, and you start over the next time a Resource Mayhem happens.

The objectives and required resources may also change between events.

one Mayhem Token for those who finish all stages and all bonus missions.
This part seems very interesting. Any ideas what does it mean (cost, mob sizes, cycle) to finish all stages and bonus missions? 😁

This part seems very interesting. Any ideas what does it mean (cost, mob sizes, cycle) to finish all stages and bonus missions? 😁
This is only crafting mainly some mining no hunting. Looking at some of the items to turn in for points will be a ton of markup lost. Most of them aren't even available yet in auction. Looks like Armatrix extender p15/p20 will be the most turned it item I assume. If they are repeatable I guess.

Last edited:

NPCs​

Nymphtown:
/wp [Calypso, 87079, 78503, 106, CDF Requisitions Officer]

Fort Ithaca:
/wp [Calypso, 68528, 88012, 140, CDF Requisitions Officer]

Rewards

250 Points:
- 100 Mayhem Token
- 2 PED Universal Ammo
- Legacy Strongbox

500 Points:
- 200 Mayhem Token
- 4 PED Universal Ammo
- 2 Legacy Strongbox

1.000 Points:
- 400 Mayhem Token
- 6 PED Universal Ammo
- 4 Legacy Strongbox
- Mayhem Cosmetic Token

2.000 Points:
- 800 Mayhem Token
- 8 PED Universal Ammo
- 8 Legacy Strongbox

3.000 Points:
- 800 Mayhem Token
- 10 PED Universal Ammo
- 8 Legacy Strongbox

4.000 Points:
- 800 Mayhem Token
-15 PED Universal Ammo
- 8 Legacy Strongbox
- Mayhem Cosmetic Token

5.000 Points:
- 900 Mayhem Token
- 20 PED Universal Ammo
- 9 Legacy Strongbox

6.000 Points:
- 1.000 Mayhem Token
- 25 PED Universal Ammo
- 10 Legacy Strongbox

7.000 Points:
- 1.100 Mayhem Token
- 30 PED Universal Ammo
- 11 Legacy Strongbox
- Mayhem Cosmetic Token

8.000 Points:
- 1.200 Mayhem Token
- 35 PED Universal Ammo
- 12 Legacy Strongbox

9.000 Points:
- 1.300 Mayhem Token
- 40 PED Universal Ammo
- 13 Legacy Strongbox

10.000 Points:
- 1.400 Mayhem Token
- 55 PED Universal Ammo
- 14 Legacy Strongbox
- Mayhem Cosmetic Token

Missions seem to be all about mining, crafting or refining (at least the first ones are).

Last edited:
So finally mining/crafting missions everyone asked for? Nice.

Biggest Fail ever i guess.

Short Example -> Tier 3 Materials Exchange (first 10 Attempts gives u a bonus aswell)

2000 x Gizmo 8 = > 800 ped TT => 108% = 864p rewards u with 210 M tokens (64p Markup)

10x 2k Gizmo = > 8k Ped =>108% = 8.640p rewards you with 2.100 M tokens (640p Markup)

100 x 2k Gizmo = 80k ped TT => 108% = 86.400p rewards you with 21.000 M tokens (6400 Markup)

Is it anyone seeing the issue ? or just myself ? Should be Gone after 10 Attempts ? Or you can trade as much as u want ? lol.

800k Ped Gizmo 8 = > 108% = 64k Ped Marup would secure you a Lp120 Perfected (210k M tokens)

Last edited:

Short Example -> Tier 3 Materials Exchange (first 10 Attempts gives u a bonus aswell)

2000 x Gizmo 8 = > 800 ped TT => 108% = 864p rewards u with 210 M tokens (64p Markup)

10x 2k Gizmo = > 8k Ped =>108% = 8.640p rewards you with 2.100 M tokens (640p Markup)

100 x 2k Gizmo = 80k ped TT => 108% = 86.400p rewards you with 21.000 M tokens (6400 Markup)

Is it anyone seeing the issue ? or just myself ? Should be Gone after 10 Attempts ? Or you can trade as much as u want ? lol.

800k Ped Gizmo 8 = > 108% = 64k Ped Marup would secure you a Lp120 Perfected (210k M tokens)
Silly reasoning, gl getting anywhere near 108% even now, let alone further in the event....

What about the other materials? Or can you just hand in one of the 10 materials?!

What about the other materials? Or can you just hand in one of the 10 materials?!
You can hand any of the materials, as many times you want....

BC-85 I.E 1x weapon 150% there u go. 10 weapons => 2100 M tokens.

Silly reasoning, gl getting anywhere near 108% even now, let alone further in the event....
Does it even matter? Whoever craft it.. can do 100 entry for that amount of money! Still should be stopped after 10 hand-ins.

I smell some nice markup potential.
Thanks.

Missions seem to be all about mining, crafting or refining (at least the first ones are).

Looking at some of the items to turn in for points will be a ton of markup lost.
I'm not quite clear about how the points are obtained from hand-ins. Is there a list of repeatable hand-ins for numbers of points?
..and are the missions about being 'faster' somehow, but not 100% necessary, if I understand correctly?

I gather we need a total of 10k points, so 4x the starter 250 points, but also ALL bonus missions to be given the rare. So what is the cost of all bonus missions? Are they listed or must people find out step by step (like MA has done in the past!!!!)?

edit: oh, and what is the pathway for things that cost rares these days? Is there a limited restocking that will be even more fought for at 'random' times?
Is it the ALL bonus missions part that is the real cost, with the points and smaller rewards as some kind of 'diversion of concentration', for want of a better expression?

Last edited:

lol already 45k peds of gizmo 8 sold for the day. rip 108%

I'm not quite clear about how the points are obtained from hand-ins. Is there a list of repeatable hand-ins for numbers of points?
yes talk to the NPC after accepting the main chain mission. You can choose from Tier 1/2/3 list of materials you can hand it. Each turn in gives you TT shrapnel back and 200-210 Mtokens and 100-105 poins towards the main chain misson

Back