CDF Scout Armor

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Just wanted to show those who aint seen it yet (and a good excuse for posting some pictures lol), looks nice with a First Wave Colonist Beret :) you recieve one piece for completing a newbie mission chain at Camp Icarus (I recieved the harness, my first ever unl. discovery, then bought the thighs cheap... rest of the stats are taken from the Order section on the auction).

I assume no one has a complete set yet, but when someone gets one please post a picture here! :) Would also love to see some pictures of the female version.

Defensive Stats: 1 pen, 3 imp, 2 burn, 3 cut, 3 stab.
Durability: 1800.0
Total TT Value: 14.5PED

3_346908.jpg

2_231026.jpg

1_926322.jpg

4_294422.jpg

not a bad looking armor :) Rest of the parts are looted?

not a bad looking armor :) Rest of the parts are looted?

Afaik, you just get a random part by doing the entire quest chain and that is it.. You have to buy the other parts from other players.

feet is rare for it too?

Soon to be brought to you by Nighthawk :D

But seriously, you look good in it ;)

Just completed my set today (or at least I have once I pick-up my foots from Alexa :cool:)

Anyone else managed to put a full set together yet? Pictures forthcoming

Edit: Got the foots, now got the entire set ;)

Last edited:
The mission chain is too easy, people are recycling alts to get the parts...

Dont look like there be much room for balls in that armor :scratch2:...then i saw the face and whent ....Ahhhh ic :eyecrazy:

and the question is.. what is the quest chain the players are supposed to go after?

Afaik, you just get a random part by doing the entire quest chain and that is it.. You have to buy the other parts from other players.

Alright if I can be so brazen to ask and I will.. what exactly is the quest chain that needs to be done to acqquire said armor? After all there's no real information about this on Entropedia and there's no infoamtion on the formum here either.. and there's a lot of newer players wanting to get their armor..

So .. what's the question chain... please and thank you..

(Sgt) Benjamin Ben Coytoe IFN Marines
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniepr" (and) "His_Dog"Spot"

Alright if I can be so brazen to ask and I will.. what exactly is the quest chain that needs to be done to acqquire said armor? After all there's no real information about this on Entropedia and there's no infoamtion on the formum here either.. and there's a lot of newer players wanting to get their armor..

So .. what's the question chain... please and thank you..

(Sgt) Benjamin Ben Coytoe IFN Marines
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniepr" (and) "His_Dog"Spot"

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Blow_Them_All_To_Hell

It's the fifth and final stage of the mission chain that starts with the NPC Captain Hayes in Camp Icarus.

There is a similar mission chain that starts with the NPC Foreman Sanders at Half Moon Bay: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_Armor_Voucher

When I did these missions, both could be done, so 2 armor pieces could be collected per avatar.
I'm not sure that's the case anymore - I think it changed a while back so that it's either/or, depending on which of the NPCs you start at.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Blow_Them_All_To_Hell

It's the fifth and final stage of the mission chain that starts with the NPC Captain Hayes in Camp Icarus.

There is a similar mission chain that starts with the NPC Foreman Sanders at Half Moon Bay: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_Armor_Voucher

When I did these missions, both could be done, so 2 armor pieces could be collected per avatar.
I'm not sure that's the case anymore - I think it changed a while back so that it's either/or, depending on which of the NPCs you start at.

Yes, you could do both and get two pieces. If you were lucky not the same :) I can confirm that was 1 year since a friend - new player did it also. But now there is this awesome dungeon-like mission you get as reward a great FAP! (Outpost south of Icarus)

Last edited:
i think it was at the small ´outpost´ NW of Icarus where u can get a third piece of this armor.

Back