FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

every deposit earns MA money. and they even earn it pretty directly. cos every time someone deposits, the money sits in MAs account. if you want to have it back you have to pay the withdrawel fee. so everytime something goes in it has to be paid a feww to get out again

Mindark doesnt make money on deposits in anyway. Really tired of repeating it. They only make money when you roll it through the system (turn over).

The withdraw fees are wire fees and quite frankly pretty cheap all things considered.

The strongboxes are a tiny bit different as it was a unique way to get a cut of the deposits through item sales. The pills TT are split amongst the PP (i assume that it gets used on) and mindark... which is probably why we will never get to smash them. Although, if we could smash them, it is far more likely to generate revenue than the 8000ped of neuroYs in my storage.

Mindark doesnt make money on deposits in anyway. Really tired of repeating it. They only make money when you roll it through the system (turn over).

By that logic they should be able to cover with real cash any PED still existent on every PED card in game. Yet, that's not the case.

By that logic they should be able to cover with real cash any PED still existent on every PED card in game. Yet, that's not the case.

It is still the correct logic as that is how it works per their own admissions. First, they use fractional reserve system (like ALL banks). Second, deposits are only covered for 6 months in the event of the game going up in smoke (EULA). Third, there are the accounts being reclaimed for inactivity. 2nd and 3rd covers most of the problems of #1 or your quote.

Mindark and planet partner's does not get to claim revenue until it is cycled. There are caveats with the strongboxes that changes some (but little as i noted before) of this as they are item sales.

It is still the correct logic as that is how it works per their own admissions. First, they use fractional reserve system (like ALL banks). Second, deposits are only covered for 6 months in the event of the game going up in smoke (EULA). Third, there are the accounts being reclaimed for inactivity. 2nd and 3rd covers most of the problems of #1 or your quote.

Mindark and planet partner's does not get to claim revenue until it is cycled. There are caveats with the strongboxes that changes some (but little as i noted before) of this as they are item sales.

Fair enough, you are correct.

Still, if 6 months have passed since you deposited, all money (real cash, not ped) is theirs for the taking.

And fractional reserve, I'm not sure to what extent it applies to our money, since we're not making bank deposits, and once the money reaches their account it's theirs, and the 6 months only applies if they go belly up.

Fair enough, you are correct.

Still, if 6 months have passed since you deposited, all money (real cash, not ped) is theirs for the taking.

Yes, i imagine that this allows them to unravel from fractional reserve. Wasnt a smart thing for them to do in this game. Also development isnt cheap so that would be another reason.

Nobody is saying that what you deposit today is not guaranteed you will be able to withdraw 1 month later, that was never the issue. Any ammount you deposit goes straight to MA account, becomes their money. Problem occurs once you start cycling it through the game mechanics witch are controlled by them and as we can see now can be changed any time they want to and as they want to no matter the consequences for the players. They can say untill they turn blue in the face that they only "take out from the game" decay and repair, untill somebody actually can see the return formula and how is applied it's only something vague that one manager said at some point, most likely not valid anymore.
If up untill now returns (calculated on large amount of ped cycled) were around 93-95% for average player (2.90-2.96 dpp) and more up to 100%+ for high skilled/geared players (3.0+ dpp) and even the average player could make even with a bit of luck or MU hunting, NOW it seems with 2.0 bouth are loosing big time, returns are much lower, with a few lucky exceptions ofc. Now the question is are those luck based chances to get even or in a bit of profit will still drive this game? MA obviosly bets it will...

The replies in this thread are giving me cancer.

On another note I'm learning how little the playerbase knows and how bad they are at math and statistics, which is refreshing. I'm feeling a little more optimistic now after being in a bit of a rut. Time to keep grinding

The replies in this thread are giving me cancer.

On another note I'm learning how little the playerbase knows and how bad they are at math and statistics, which is refreshing. I'm feeling a little more optimistic now after being in a bit of a rut. Time to keep grinding

LOL! I think you mean... "time to START grinding" or better... time to start playing..

-1500 PED yesterday @118 globals @29.5k ammo @3.24 is what I say!

LOL! I think you mean... "time to START grinding" or better... time to start playing..

-1500 PED yesterday @118 globals @29.5k ammo @3.24 is what I say!

I certainly hope you're not accusing me of not grinding...

Coming back to EU,which is an RCE game,which means money CAN BE TAKEN OUT!!! Beeing the best here means to have the skills and gear that Hulk and others like him have(you like it or not,that what it means to be the best in EU)...how can you say they should not profit each month?? They worked their ass off to get there(time and money invested). If not even the best can make constant cash then what is the point of becoming the best?

Show me a professional poker player that has a profit every month and I'll show you a liar.

Show me a professional poker player that has a profit every month and I'll show you a liar.

Here you go

Boku87 has been a inspiration in my pokerplaying and thats what hulk been after by hunting small ocouls.
This guy knows his edge same as hulk and knows that he may lose a few grinding smaller lvls will always yield profit.
Kill/play 6000 sng/mobs in a month with a edge= should be profit but can easly be loss.
Kill/play 40 000 sng/mobs in a month and your edge when how minimal it is should yield profit.
Both buko and hulk still needs to beat the rake, both sng and entropia have 5%.

https://www.google.se/amp/www.poker...nges-pt-3-boku87-dismantles-sngs-for-100k/amp

Cant find his sharkscope atm but its been in a 45degree angle for 4 year, not a single deviation.

It been looking something like this, just a random profitable player i found in 1 min search.
http://community.cdnbf.net/communit...6409ebcba61e511cf8d8ad2752779f3b.jpg?v=188550

https://www.google.se/search?q=best...AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=osSkdVr7xxeaXM:
I can guarante you hulks graph look nothing like that.

Last edited:
Would be nice to get updated results by Hulk atm? Thanks

Log update

Hello again,

July from day 1 to 23
Hunted Longtooths and Eomons.

TT spent:170455 ped
TT income: 163308 ped
TT return: 95,81 %
Total TT - 7147 ped

I stop shooting.... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Should apply to most hunters if your results carry on at this %. No point in skilling or gearing up if 95-96% is all you can get. Not enough big hofs to entice the gamblers to hunt, and why bother hunting for items when they won't improve your return rate. MU will not improve as no L items will improve return rate if your gear can't. MA need to rethink loot 2.0.

Agree 100%, well, they said skills will matter, new items will come...etc, I guess actually we have 50% of the V2 but rest still V1...

Main problem seems to be that most hunters fall into the 2% that would get worse return. I've always known they where bad in math but this seems crazy :p I don't have enough data yet to tell anything but I'm also pretty eco with lvl 120+imk2 and low defense costs so I'm not surprised if they burnt me to. So far it's been normal but I've been around long enough to know how long good/bad periods can be so I will wait for more data before I stop if it's shit.

On funny side, that might be one of the shortest hunting logs.
Sad side, this happening after spending so much to acquire the best :( does MA want to tell us that we should not (over)value the items they release? If so they could have said it before the release. E.g. throwing new buff items just couple of months before loot 2.0 (mayhem guns, new rings, etc.)
I stop shooting.... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Guess they still value items high since they want 52kish for the mod resto and 50k for that shit armor ? aswell as the sick tiering cost. MA really screwed up big this time. RIP

Sad side, this happening after spending so much to acquire the best :( does MA want to tell us that we should not (over)value the items they release? If so they could have said it before the release. E.g. throwing new buff items just couple of months before loot 2.0 (mayhem guns, new rings, etc.)

wasnt it you that started all this with your crying about EST and people easy TT profiting with it? or was that someone else?

Guess they still value items high since they want 52kish for the mod resto and 50k for that shit armor ? aswell as the sick tiering cost. MA really screwed up big this time. RIP

Dont forget about that unsellable 23k 1% armor that they clearly greenligthed for ark.

Of course its not the issue itself, its the one pointing it out. And yep they practically nullified ALL buff effects because of ONE of them being exploited, one that was already taken out from npc and one that could be eliminated by applying decay.

MA screwed up with the buffs and stacking them - introducing too many too quickly, doing the boxes for quick cash in, forgetting old ones and not foreseeing exploits (e.g. the limited unlimited armor mentioned).

And then instead of introducing the kind-of-mentioned decay to buff items or so, they decided to screw with the returns (demonstrating quite clearly dpp is wishful thinking and returns can be adjusted independently)

Yep its all my fault. It was no-one else indeed. ffs.
wasnt it you that started all this with your crying about EST and people easy TT profiting with it? or was that someone else?

last mayhem prize guns as well (yea stupid me bought one of each of them :( )
Dont forget about that unsellable 23k 1% armor that they clearly greenligthed for ark.

Last edited:
I have cycled enough since the lootupdate and Im tracking everything and can come to a few conclusions and that items are useless isnt true. They have lesser impact then before or they still give advantage but not to the same insane gains like before.

Im still waiting for future adjustments and updates of this new system and if skills matter more and they keep stimulating "natural" economy MU then it seems like a change that I can adapt to like.

//Linzey

I have cycled enough since the lootupdate and Im tracking everything and can come to a few conclusions and that items are useless isnt true. They have lesser impact then before or they still give advantage but not to the same insane gains like before.

Im still waiting for future adjustments and updates of this new system and if skills matter more and they keep stimulating "natural" economy MU then it seems like a change that I can adapt to like.

//Linzey

This is clearly where they are going, assuming they aren't derailed.. which is a much needed change.. but they did this at the absolute worst timing.

correction.. the armor is a couple K at most.. TT.. which to PP/MA is all that matters.

It's only 23K because a select few at the start ran up the price and is not much different than ALL the other items that are overpriced. I paid only 7K.

//Linzey

This is exactly what's happening. If players can achieve 5-10% markup average then MA can take a bigger TT rake and thus make more money while players can still profit or breakeven after markup which is how it should be.

The big wall impeding this progress will be EP4... I suspect something to dilute or alter that will be in the cards by the end of the year. Gambling is fine.. gambling at TT cost is not fine.

//Linzey

Fully expect that.

Last edited:
This is exactly what's happening. If players can achieve 5-10% markup average then MA can take a bigger TT rake and thus make more money while players can still profit or breakeven after markup which is how it should be.

The big wall impeding this progress will be EP4... I suspect something to dilute or alter that will be in the cards by the end of the year. Gambling is fine.. gambling at TT cost is not fine.

I think you sitll missunderstood :)

Im pretty sure MA dont want to take more rake, they just dont want peoples like me eating up all the peds and then have the rest of the game pay for both MA:s share and the rake for mine+their turnovers + cld and whatnot :D

Its ofc a situation thats not sustainable longterm, Im pretty sure that if they could get a bigger playerbase more happy they could lower their "rake".

They even announced for the first time ever what % they take (5%) .

//Linzey

1. would be very interested to know if you/any other player had meanwhile meetings/direct communications with MA and if so what are they saying on the matter (sticking to my opinion meetings with players is an excellent idea but that the contents of such meetings should be communicated openly)

2. there are some cases (e.g. the case of this hunting log opener) for which the "insane gains" were not (fully) applied even before loot 2.0 - seems very fishy as if dpp and buffs work the same way for all avatars, it should have been same gain or this thread would not exist or at least would come later (after observing L2.0 for some time).
in any case seems the thread opener seems to disagree there is any advantage to his superbuff items as he is about to stop activities altogether

This is clearly where they are going, assuming they aren't derailed.. which is a much needed change.. but they did this at the absolute worst timing.

timewise for MA, the migration is perfect, players of all levels, shooting all types of guns at the same 2 mobs (virtually) the data gathered here should hopefully be useful

Back